Main Menu

JUDGE DREDD- The Ballad of Seymour Butts- SCRIPT COMP

Started by Bolt-01, 19 January, 2013, 12:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Hey there, fancy writing some pretty words to go with some pretty pictures? Well look no further 'cause the team from Zarjaz are here to help you realise that ambition!

We have below a set of pages by Bruno Stahl, runner up in the the Thought Bubble Art comp in 2012, but he forgot what the words are for the story, so it's up to YOU!

Email your script for this to zarjazcomic@gmail.com by the closing date of 31st January (just shy of two weeks) and the winner will see their script lettered up and presented on the Quaequam Blog by Bolt-01.

Images now removed as judging will begin soon.

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

And another bump to let folks know that entry for this closes Friday AM, as soon as I get chance to say so here.

Bolt-01

Thanks for entering folks, the winner will be notified as soon as we have decided. Good luck!

Bolt-01

Over on the Quaequam blog we have just announced the winning script, along with the complete strip too. There is even a link to download a hi-res pdf of the winning entry! Congrats to all who entered.

Richmond Clements

QuoteCongrats to all who entered.

Yup - there was a hell of a high standard of entries for this.

judda fett

Well done to the winner. Its too small to read on my phone so I'll check it on laptop tomorrow.

MenschMaschine