Main Menu

Buttonman may be quite poorly.

Started by Pete Wells, 22 February, 2015, 10:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

He is, he's DEAD FUCKING COOL, the cunt
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Grugz

blimey, hadn't realised this had been going on!  but considering he won a bout with anne robinson its a wonder he lasted this long without an incident! His food threads will become a bit boring from now as they'll contain only salad but I'm sure the bed baths he's conning the nubile student nurses into doing will make amends for that, all the best buttman and best wishes to your family as well who must be worried sick.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

gurnard

Wishing all the best for a speedy recovery, is certainly a high light of this forum.

COMMANDO FORCES

For all you not on facebook and missing out on his madness. Here's his latest meal ;)

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Old Tankie

Hospital food  - the easiest way in the world to lose weight!

von Boom

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 25 February, 2015, 05:24:50 PM
For all you not on facebook and missing out on his madness. Here's his latest meal ;)

Shouldn't this be in his Wot I Ate thread?

I'd love to read his comments on this meal.

Is that haggis pasta with tatties and neeps? I wonder what's under that custard?

ZenArcade

An unedifying looking spread, but it'd keep you going. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

TordelBack

Now I know how it must feel to be one of those people who avidly follow every last detail of the Royal Pregnancy and/or Baby.

judda fett

Steve Green

Quote from: Professor Cardigan on 25 February, 2015, 09:08:39 PM
Now I know how it must feel to be one of those people who avidly follow every last detail of the Royal Pregnancy and/or Baby.

Buttonman tea-towel and calendar next?

sheridan

Quote from: von Boom on 25 February, 2015, 07:03:54 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 25 February, 2015, 05:24:50 PM

Shouldn't this be in his Wot I Ate thread?

Is that before or after he ate it?  I lost about a stone when I was in hospital - no wonder!

ThryllSeekyr

Sideshow Bob

Very Best wishes and hope you are feeling a lot better soon,  Buttonman.......
That's a most unappetising plateful there mate...

Looking forward to your thread continuing on this forum..............But FFS what can you find to write about when its mostly going to have to be about salad !!??.... :D......
Looking forward to it nonetheless....
Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890