Main Menu

‘Dark Judges’ Online Miniseries

Started by JOE SOAP, 06 October, 2014, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm trying to get some info from a person who was there via twitter, as he posted this and some other interesting stuff!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 13 October, 2014, 04:08:47 PM
I'm trying to get some info from a person who was there via twitter, as he posted this and some other interesting stuff!

But not interesting enough to be worth sharing, apparently.

(Although, if it's this twitter poster he doesn't seem to have had much more to offer than the photo and the fact that he found the talk 'fascinating'.)
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Frank

Cosh was at NYCC, wasn't he? I don't think a talk by one of the execs behind Dredd and Lone Survivor would have been high on his list of priorities, but you never know.

COMMANDO FORCES

That's one of the people Jim but there are other tweets being sent now, including this one

QuoteWe just watched an extended preview of what I assume is the first episode. The event was mostly Q&A about Adi's career.

I would've been quicker but we went shopping, as it's 20% off night for the workers :thumbsup:

COMMANDO FORCES

And having looked at who posted it, it's the same person :lol: I was looking at a retweet :-[

Dominic O'Rourke

I've been strung along long enough now. I hope nothing ever gets revealed, this is much more fun than actual product!
Member No. 10

Steve Green

mimikeke

Good lord, could they at least be bothered to describe it or at least sound excited?! I'd have written in all caps if I'd have been there!

On my end, I haven't heard anything from ppl at NYCC, guess they didn't go  :'(

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 13 October, 2014, 04:24:49 PM
(Although, if it's this twitter poster he doesn't seem to have had much more to offer than the photo and the fact that he found the talk 'fascinating'.)

From the above guy:

"@JonnPain It was animated; very dark and twisted with a gruesome sense of humor. I think fans of #2000AD will really dig it."

Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: DaveGYNWA on 13 October, 2014, 06:12:44 PM
From the above guy:

"@JonnPain It was animated; very dark and twisted with a gruesome sense of humor. I think fans of #2000AD will really dig it."

Well, that's certainly promising...!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steve Green

I'm also seeing one guy replying to @Jonnpain as well, saying that he couldn't show it or talk about it. (which is presumably the same tweet that Joe Soap picked up)

This is very odd...

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Steve Green on 13 October, 2014, 06:35:25 PM
I'm also seeing one guy replying to @Jonnpain as well, saying that he couldn't show it or talk about it. (which is presumably the same tweet that Joe Soap picked up)

This is very odd...

Is there the distinct smell of BS about the whole thing, or is it just me?

Steve Green

I've got cramp from one raised eyebrow.

Richmond Clements

COMMANDO FORCES

It's like a twisted detective series off the TV. Where will the next bit of info send us!