Main Menu

Doctor Who. Audio Book. The Hounds of Artemis.

Started by Kerrin, 19 February, 2011, 09:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

Doctor Who; The Hounds of Artemis, audio book read by Matt Smith (not our Matt Smith). This came free with The Guardian today. Running time is 1 hr 11 minutes. I won't be listening to it, so if anyone wants it for themselves or their kids, PM me your address and I'll stick it in the post.

Kerrin

I, Cosh

If anyone else is after a copy i also have an unwanted one lying on the living room where I can easily step on it.
We never really die.

mogzilla

not too bad,matt smith's sections are best though he cant do an amy,the other woman pretending to be amy cant do an amy either or a matt smith.
  me n mini listened to it while i ironed and she swept.

O Lucky Stevie!

Ewe r Cyberleader's objek of effeshon form the tea tree shop aren't ewe?
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

phantoms4evr

Hello! Is it too late to request a copy? I've just started watching doctor who and can't get enough, so i figured the books are the next thing to do! My email is phantoms4evr@gmail.com . I would be so happy if you could send it to me   :)

worldshown

Phantoms, if you're still looking for The Hounds of Artemis, the best place to find it now would be the "combom" website (Google it) and search for the title there.