Main Menu

Fallout New Vegas

Started by Goaty, 17 October, 2010, 05:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

its not as buggy as the last one but surely with so much landscape and items etc it would be a miracle if it didnt get jittery now and again! ?   had the same problem with oblivion more so when i was a high level.

any one found the cover "vetran ranger" yet? want him to have an unfortunate accident so i can nick his stuff without losiing favour with ncr...also the "power armour" some wear in the dam is on my want list,have gained favour to buy stuff off the guy in the dam but no armour yet,..

i still hate cazadores ...

mogzilla

found the outfit at  a higher level they are in folorn hope in the towers a bit of c4 hiding behind a rock and MINE!!!! with no karma hit...

level 30 cap is confirmed wich is an arse as ive finally taken down a deathclaw alpha (boone and anti-material rifles!) my only gripes are the shher number of factions to try and keep sweet and the forgetting to change out of my ncr suit before visiting the brotherhood base...

the frame rate aint too bad and the textures suffer a bit sometimes but mainly on the character outfits,the ones carried from fallout 3 are fine but the moddelling doesnt seem as detailed on the new stuff

Greg M.

Strange Glitches #237: When fast-travelling to the Hoover Dam, myself, Boone and Rex had what could best be described as a teleporter accident - all three ended up fused into each other in some horrific, crotch-joined, dog-courier-ranger immobile abomination.

On a more irritating front, [spoiler]after I save the President[/spoiler], the NCR Ranger I need to speak to freezes entirely and won't respond in any way, rendering the mission uncompleteable. Have tried reloading several times - nae luck. Could go back to an earlier save game and hope it works, but that's a lot of stuff I'd have to re-do, and if it doesn't work.... bah!