Main Menu

xbox live

Started by the3rdman, 04 January, 2007, 04:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the3rdman

Father Xmas or some other such fella left me an xbox 360. Now i'm online with it, i was wondering if any of you folks were too?

gamertag is stronty

come say hello and remember its not clever to continually shoot the noob in the head!

WoD

wodman...also watch out for sumthinfishy (excuse spelling here) and the others...

Darren Stephens

dikiminster.........so, what games you got? ;-P
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

the3rdman

I own gears of war, call of duty 3, pro evo 6. oh and table tennis! Currently playing gears of war badly online!

A couple of my mates have 360's and have quite a few games floating around. Thinking I may get rainbow 6 vegas next, thats supposed to be great as an online game.

Buddy

Slightly off topic but does anyone play PSP online.

Got Umpty Jr one for christmas and have to say it the dogs ballix (except the screen scratches if you so much as breath on it).

What online titles do you recommend?

Carry on....

Keef Monkey

I'm superbeasto. Only have a couple of online games though, FEAR and Table Tennis. FEAR is braw.

James

Kircough. I don't play that much online anymore but add me anyway.

the3rdman

all added and friend requests sent. I almost look popular now!

anyone else want to join me in my sad quest for friendship!?

WoD

Umpty - I think there's a few good online games for the PSP now...trawl Gamespy to check out their reviews as they normally do a good coverage on the on-line aspect.

Buddy

Cheers Wod, will do that.

Keef Monkey

If we all mark each other as preferred players then our star thingies will go up! I think you can trade them in for sex or hard currency or something.

Dr Feeley Good

my gametag is stemillar if anyone wants to add me to there friends list,i know it isnt the best tag ever,i chose it before i ever went online,and when i tried to change it to something cooler they wanted 800 xbox points for the privilage..

Keef Monkey

Is anyone playing F.E.A.R.? I'm loving it but everyone else seems to be playing Gears Of War so I still haven't really had an online game of it.

Dr Feeley Good

fears the main game i am playing at the moment,though battlefield probably the best live game ive played.

the3rdman

I completed FEAR on Thursday night at my mates. Its a great game but the ending felt a little hurried maybe?

Haven't played it live at all, is it like a counter strike style terrorist shooter?