Main Menu

Upcoming Steam Sale.... what are people waiting for?

Started by bluemeanie, 13 June, 2014, 02:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

And I've got a couple of Half Life 2s going free if anyone wants one.

I'll take a Terria, please!
Lock up your spoons!

ThryllSeekyr

I've just accepted both of you......

I'll give some free games If I have extra copies of them later.

I now have STEAM on tow of my hard drives, and it can't fit any more games on the new one.

I going to scrap it on that drive on drive when I get chance to switch my computer on and off again later.

Right now I'm waiting on video-game upload to You-Tube to finish. It 's been going for three days now...nearly four and I have been trying to upload this video on and off for the last fortnight.

The problem I'm having with Steam is that the one on the 2-terabyte drive is not opening up for me.

So, I had to install Steam on my smaller hard rive to download some new game I just purchased.

I can't fit them all on. The drive was half full already. Yet, it doesn't matter , they all appear to be my Steam library now.

I've just spent over $150.00 AUD

I wasn't planning to, it just happened.

This is including the Bio-Shock-Bundle

jackstarr

Thanks muchly for the copy of Terraria!

I'm downloading now - it seems like we can group together and play this multiplayer - when would be a good time for the Tharglets to meet in Terraria?

ThryllSeekyr

I could never get into that game...it's a little more involved than I thought it would be. Everytime, I have played it , I keep digging myself into a dark hole I can't get out of and have to start again.

Have you Starbound, it's a space-age version  of the same game, and easier enough for me to play.

I've also gotPrison Architect. I brought it at the level that allows me to name a prisoner. How do I do that...?

GrinningChimera

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 22 June, 2014, 06:38:58 PM
And I've got a couple of Half Life 2s going free if anyone wants one.

I'll take a Terria, please!

Added you Doc.

ThryllSeekyr

I've also added Kingdom of Amular Reckoning, and some smaller games like The Stanley Parable, Don't Starve, Nidhogg, The Walk......among others.

Rog69

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 22 June, 2014, 03:49:44 PM

£1.39!!!

Absolute bargain - I got it on the winter sale for a similar amount and I've had months and months of gameplay for that quid. Amazing game.

I've had this on my account for a while but never really paid it much attention until today. I grabbed another copy and gifted it to my Minecraft obsessed 8 year old daughter and we set up a co-op game this afternoon and it's the most fun I've had with a game for a long time  :D.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Rog69 on 22 June, 2014, 09:38:38 PM
I've had this on my account for a while but never really paid it much attention until today. I grabbed another copy and gifted it to my Minecraft obsessed 8 year old daughter and we set up a co-op game this afternoon and it's the most fun I've had with a game for a long time  :D.

That's lovely :D Me and two friends from uni regularly get together and muck about on it... after making a chute that goes straight from the surface to the underworld we're now working on a tunnel that goes from one side of the map to the other. The stuff you run into is brilliant. Exploratastic!

bluemeanie

Playing Marlow Briggs which is currently 79p
Very much a console game and probably a God of War rip off, but as I havent got a console or played God of War I'm really enjoying it

Def worth the price of a can of coke anyway

Rog69

I see that Brothers is on sale today, one of my favourite games from recent times and well worth the £2.19 asking price. It needs a controller though.

GrinningChimera

IAMTHESYSTEM

Ends 30th of June. I've been resisting but it might not last.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

The Doctor Alt 8

Damn it I will still be stuck in Croydon and will miss it.   >:(

CheechFU

Steam sales. Where they put kotor 2 on sale but not kotor 1. Dicks, a thousand dicks.
But I have reached 250 games that I have no time to play so maybe it's for the best.