Main Menu

Cam Kennedy Dredd help

Started by ming, 21 May, 2010, 09:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Hey folks,

I've finally started picking up a few pieces of original art (started with the Cam Rogue Page in the "Where Are They Now: Cam Kennedy" thread) and need a hand from my fellow Squaxx to continue my quest.

I need to look through Cam's recent Dredd work in 2000AD (~1100 to 1400 ish and Progs 2001 and 2002) and the majority of my Progs are boxed up in the UK (I'm in Norway).  If anyone is willing to either send me some scans, or knows of a resource I can turn to, please let me know (either here or p.m. me).

I've got a list of Progs that need looking up if it'll help.

Cheers,

David

ming

Heh, just in case a bump and a little more detail helps...

Any info, scans, or links to any of the stuff below would be great.  I think at least some of this is collected in The Art of Kenny Who?  I can ask Cam to send me some random pics of pages he thinks I'll like, but it would be great to save him some work (and see a bit more for myself).

Help me Hivemind, you're my only hope, etc.   :D

Prog checklist
1133, 1134   Alien Town's Burning
1141-1146   Return of the Assassin
1234-1236   Body of Evidence
1241      Alien Wedding
1275      Stalemate
1282-1283   Deja-vu
1284      Block Court
1400-1404   Big Deal
Prog 2001   Bad Mother
Prog 2002   Student Prince

Proudhuff

Bump... come on guys you're his only hope
DDT did a job on me

CrazyFoxMachine

Would do the scanning for you dude but those progs are off at home - as much as this hollow sentiment means.

What's the deadline?

ming

Heh, my Progs are just elsewhere (or I am)...  I can look stuff up when I'm in the UK in June / July if I have to.  No urgent deadline to be honest - need to conserve some cash for whatever I pick up from Cam anyway

(holding cash tight with one hand, throwing it at some other 2000AD art with the other - last week Ezquerra Strontium Dog, today, Redondo Future Shock :D

That's probably not going to buy me any sympathy, is it? ;)

If anyone does have any of those Progs to hand, though...

And thanks for the bump!

ming

Mission accomplished.  The Hivemind comes up trumps yet again...  Thanks, Rex :D

Two-pronged attack: I'm asking Cam to suggest some pages and now I can also take a look through his recent stuff directly and see what jumps up and smacks me on the head with a daystick.

Will post anything I pick up on the Cam thread and / or the original art thread that got started recently.