Main Menu

Charlie says...

Started by ming, 21 April, 2011, 08:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ming

Not sure where to post this but wanted to share it anyway.  I just hope Pat Mills is okay with my shameless rip-offery and naked non-profiteering.

Number One Son turns Two today, so I did him a card last night to celebrate the occasion.  It's a bit rough as I haven't drawn anything in ages, but the sentiment's the main thing!

:)

Bat King

Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Beeks

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

WhizzBang

That is excellent. My daughter turns 2 soon but I am completely talentless when it comes to art so I can't do stuff like this. I am pretty amazed about the talent has been on show on these boards.

pauljholden

Quote from: ming on 21 April, 2011, 08:55:32 AM
It's a bit rough as I haven't drawn anything in ages
Doesn't show in the slightest, cute illo, wonderfully restrained and some nice really nice rendering.
-pj

CrazyFoxMachine

ming

Thanks for the kind words, folks!  We've had a great day, and I can't wait for the boys to get stuck into the complete Ro-Busters and other classics.  I intend to bring 'em up proper!

:D

Kerrin

Great card Ming!

In order to keep your eye in (now you've slipped back into your artistic ways) you should have a go at the Art Comp old bean. The current one is particularly well suited to doing drawings that kids can enjoy too!

Toni Scandella

Awesome - it's all downhill after 2, though.