Main Menu

Fruitcake

Started by spireite68, 11 November, 2011, 10:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spireite68

Having nothing better to do this evening I have been trawling through old threads dating back to 2001 and man wasn't the Scojo guy a fruit loop. At first reading some of the posts I thought he's taking the piss here and winding everyone up but as I read further it dawned on me that this guy actually meant what he said. Some of the exchanges with Jim, Logan and Gordon where brilliant reading. Did anyone ever meet this guy for real? I think if he had had a go at me like he did some people I think I would have pulled his face off if I ever met him!!!
Great entertainment though.
Apologies if this has bought back unpleasantaries for anyone!!
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

SpetsnaZ99

i cant find his profile. has it been deleted?
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

KingMonkeysUnkle

Do you get a lot of 'odd' posters on here. In my limited knowledge of forums there are always a few who tend to be either a) very provocative or b) plain crazy.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk
It 'aint the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

spireite68

Go to the General section and click on the very first page(500 something). His user name is Thread Zero.
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!