Main Menu

Sidney Death lives

Started by spireite68, 23 September, 2012, 09:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spireite68

Was reading the morning papers online this morning and came across an article in the Sunday Mail about Teresa May and the death penalty. I looked at the comments to the story at the bottom of the page and I came across this.........
The indisputable fact is that if you execute a killer, they will never re-offend.
- Hillbilly , Dorset, United Kingdom, 23/9/2012 08:23
Click to rate     Rating   4 Report abuse

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207280/Home-Secretary-says-death-penalty-prevented-officer-deaths-insists-fewer-killers-convicted-returns.html#ixzz27HPjrmMp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sidney is alive and well and living in Dorset!!!!!!
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

TordelBack

When will I learn not to read comments on the Daily Mail site...  Tell you what though, it does its job: I came away feeling well-disposed to the death penalty.  As long as I get to choose the people it applies to. 

Trout

Never read the comments on any news article. Ever.

No good can come of it.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: spireite68 on 23 September, 2012, 09:36:00 AM
The indisputable fact is that if you execute a killer, they will never re-offend.

Death may be a mentalist, but his logic is sound - a corpse ain't commiting any crimes.
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 September, 2012, 12:26:52 PM

Death may be a mentalist, but his logic is sound - a corpse ain't commiting any crimes.

Instant fail, cadet.  Loitering, 6 months; littering, 6 months; public health hazard, 1 year; obstructing a judge,  2 years: that body's going down for a four stretch. 

Dark Jimbo

Damn your cold vulcan logic!

Um... can I still be an auxillary, please?
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 23 September, 2012, 12:26:52 PM

Well except if you think Judgement Day is canon!

... actually come to think of it what is Death and this buddies themselves...