Main Menu

Subscriptions/Future Shop enquiries

Started by Wake, 15 September, 2005, 09:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Colin at FP International would like to apologise in advance for any delays in answering queries, etc. over the next two weeks. The expert (Denise) will be sunning herself in Barbados.

Normal service will be resumed in October.

Cheers,

Wake

The Amstor Computer

Heh! Well, given the level of service I've had from Denise over the past few years, that holiday is well-deserved.

If you can, let here know that us subbers hope she has a good holiday!

Trout

Bah!

She should take a 90-second oil break, then get back into her cubicle!
;-)

The Adventurer

Well that explains why I havn't gotten a responce to my Back Issue E-mail inquery yet.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Bad Andy

That's no real explanation. I've written three email to the back issue mail address this year and not had a single response.

I only want the PJ Maybe Extreme Edition for God's sake. Is that too much to ask?

Of course I could always pick up the phone and destroy my sad anonimity...

Bolt-01

Have a great holiday Denise, did you post my GN before you left?

Bolt-01

Ferry

eeyello, just wondering; this thread was posted on the 15th of September and as I write this reply it is the 15th of October. I am pondering whether querying about my order is impatience on my part or about bloody time. As I have never ordered anything from yourselves before plus the fact that Denise has only recently returned from her hol's proves I am not sure and I would love a nice friendly reply, confirming or denying my inquiry. Ta very mooch, Fez.

Bolt-01

When did you place the order?

If it was over three weeks ago I'd get in touch.

Bolt-01

Ferry

Saptimber 19th for interests sake. Ummm, as a dumb new-fish I do not know a truly effective means by which I can communicate with the all-powerful subscriber satisfier...I have tried the shop@2000ADonline site as suggested by Wake a while ago but, as yet, there has been no reply. I'm patient though and I think the anticipation or masochism, depending on your point of view, will undoubtedly be rewarded. I appreciate the consideration by Bolt-01 and would be even more grateful if there was a working phone number to call in case this sort problem occurs. I did try the apparrently ancient number (01865791153)and obviously no success there. So 'biddee-biddee-biddee-be, post my order buck'  

iutley

Wake

Quote from: "iutley"Whooo! Necropost!!

The spammers seem to do that.

Rio De Fideldo

That was lucky I was just about to post a query regarding subs.

Currently I subscribe to 2000ad and was considering adding some of my American comics to my sub so I've got a couple of questions. I know they've got a backlog at FPI so I thought I'd ask here as I guess I'm more likely to get a response.

1) Am I right to assume that Forbidden Planet International still handle our 2000ad subscriptions?

2) Does anyone know how often comics are sent out? Is it a monthly delivery or are they sent out 3 days after they've been received at the depot? (I'm talking about the US comcis here)

3) I note on the FPI site pre-order items have discount on them but the same titles which are currently out don't have the discount. If I set up a subscription would I still receive the discount.

Can anyone help?