Main Menu

August Art Competition - Steampunk

Started by Lord Running Clam, 23 July, 2007, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

So sorry everyone. I dont know what happened then .That is ridiculous .There are 7 images now instead of just one.         apologies.

The little pop up window that says done was hidden behind the main window and i didnt see it and clicked too many times.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

gurnard

here Peterwolf, I can't see the images?  Would love to have a look though

Peter Wolf

A breakthrough of sorts .I pasted the HTML tag into the main message box. I am not usually inept generally speaking.

I dont know why you cant see the images but maybe i can send you an email with an attachment . I am flattered that you have asked to see it quite honestly so i will see what i can do .

Peter.

Peter Wolf

photobucket.com" target="_blank">http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z122/peterwolf_album/img003-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">

Peter Wolf

Bart Oliver

Arsenic And Spiked Mace..

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4895/finkfu5.jpg>
Obviously you're not a golfer.

ThryllSeekyr

Peter Wolf,

What progarm do you use to veiw you picture, once it has been scanned in.

Useally most of the softare used for veiwing such pitures have a drop down menu at the top with section just for rotateing your picture before you upload to a image hosting site.

I'm not sue if Image shack or Photobucket allow you to play around with the picture in such a way.

I know Paint has a drop menu for this. If your using Paint or a similer program, then just go to "IMAGE" and then "FLIP/ROTATE".

Then choose the "ROTATE BY ANGLE" of 90 degrees. Third from the top on that drop down menu.

It's that simple, even I can do it.

It's as easy as posting here.

Matt Timson

That's rubbish, Diaz- and I'm certainly not voting for it...

;)
Pffft...

Bart Oliver

That's what I like about you Jones, (and I was going to trawl out that old chestnut absolutely nothing) *but* I always get the straight-up, unvarnished true with you, so cheers ;)

Admittedly it's not very Steampunk though.

It's Fink in a frock coat.

Peter Wolf

He is so out of it that he doesnt know which way is up anymore .I wasnt when i posted believe it or not.

It was uploaded to photobucket . I am sure you can rotate but i didnt bother to look.

Matt Timson

It's as least as 'Steampunk' as Zenith in his frock coat.

:)

I particularly like the texture sweeping across the hat and face.  Apart from that, it's all crap of course.  Yes.
Pffft...

johnnystress

Is that real paint!?

is...is that allowed?

Bart Oliver

Yes, it is real paint. And some spirit marker and acrylic ink and other stuff.

I took on board some of the criticisms leveled at my work at Bristol- inking not so strong/ painting strong and decided to get back into painting again with some of the spare time I've got between jobs this summer.

Funt Solo

"Mae parae-lie-zen pie-zen's chust the ticket, ma'am!"
++ A-Z ++  coma ++