Main Menu

SEPTEMBER ART COMP - ROGUE TROOPER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 02 September, 2016, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wesdance

I'm new this forum, but hell of a lot of great art on here, so inspiring and all varied.  IAMTHESYSTEM's Rogue Reflections is my fave at the min... a brilliant concept and expertly pulled together. 

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: hellraiser6662 on 17 September, 2016, 11:02:32 AM
Does this count? this is my vw camper panel van. I airbrushed rogue and restored the whole thing. It took over 3.5 years to do and 1.5 years just doing the paint work.. not that im a total fan of rogue haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lovely van but doesn't count I'm afraid - it's got to have been drawing specifically for the comp!

Rogue Judge

That van is awesome! Im a motorcycle enthusiast and am planning to build a Lawmaker out of an old 84 Harley Shovelhead bike. Its not going to be exact, but Im planning on including the main features to make it recognizable as Dredds bike. Cheers

deedeetee

Due to life, I've not been able to spend as much time as I'd like on this and I've had to cut corners, and, well, not paint it as much as I'd like... Anyway, here's Rogue and his boys...

Goaty

Phew take me two weeks!

"All Quiet On the Nu-Earth Front"

Pauly T

http://imgur.com/a/iQ7Kl
Hi All, posted on the FB page, just reposting here too.
Graphite pencil scanned in and then photoshopped to death, in homage to the Rambo III poster.
Cheers.

SMOOSH

Hello! First time posting on the forum. Saw the Rogue Trooper comp & couldn't resist sharing my own modest effort. Loving the superb artwork on here.

"Calm Like a Bomb"

Pauly T

Trying again in photobucket as Imgur doesn't seem to want to embed. Apologies to mods if they want to delete previous post.

TheLastInterceptor

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and I heard about this competition on Tumblr. I thought I'd give it a shot because Rogue Trooper is one of my favorite characters from 2000AD. I tried to add some color to the lineart, but I ended up liking it just in black and white, as a little nod to the original artstyle of the comic :) Hope you like it, cheers!

CrazyFoxMachine

Here's a FB roundup for y'all!

Peter Rowe - Venus

David Timoney - Rogue

Ben Sullivan - Rogue Flag

Steven Denton

CrazyFoxMachine

Another from FB - Anthony Coppin's Black Rain

Colin YNWA

Bloomin' heck we're getting  a lot of entries this month. Might be my imagination but feels like more than last month even?

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 20 September, 2016, 09:13:31 PM
Bloomin' heck we're getting  a lot of entries this month. Might be my imagination but feels like more than last month even?

Not quite:  34 to last month's 46!

CrazyFoxMachine

...and this one is 34 - Adrian Bamforth's Belligerent Ghoul