Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Lo! It is written that whenever two or three US military wokka-wokkas are gathered together in sacred operation, at least one of them will crasheth into ye grounde.

Muppets.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Yes but they never ever get shot down. The Pentagon always categorically denies that, they merely suffer mechanical failure.

vzzbux

Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 May, 2011, 09:36:01 PM
Yes but they never ever get shot down. The Pentagon always categorically denies that, they merely suffer mechanical failure.
Of course they do they are built by the lowest bidder.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Emperor on 05 May, 2011, 08:29:49 PM
Did they use secret stealthed black helicopters to kill Bin Laden?

http://xplanes.tumblr.com/post/5220168573/stealth-helicopters-and-serial-numbers-some

If so as it doesnt look like anything i have ever seen then leaving a large chunk of it lying around in the open and allowing it to be photographed is very very sloppy.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dandontdare

I'm staring to think that governments actively encourage these conspiracy theories. Throw enough shit in the air and nobody can spot the real lies. That's why they won't release the photo and disposed of the body, and even changed lots of details of the story. Must prove something! And while everybody's worrying about whether Bin Laden died in 2001, or where Obama's birth certificate is, they get away with all the less spectacular but genuinely corrupt stuff.

Emperor

Quote from: Dandontdare on 06 May, 2011, 12:22:45 AM
I'm staring to think that governments actively encourage these conspiracy theories. Throw enough shit in the air and nobody can spot the real lies.

They have done - their interest in the UFO phenomena and muddying the waters there (making sure the Majestic 12 documents were "leaked", the destruction of Paul Bennewitz, etc.) was all to help cover up secret technology and possibly to root out spies (as the Ruskies would also be monitoring reports of strange lights over air force bases in case they were secret vehicle tests).

Quote from: Dandontdare on 06 May, 2011, 12:22:45 AMThat's why they won't release the photo and disposed of the body, and even changed lots of details of the story. Must prove something!

Possibly not - it makes sense, the picture could have been photoshopped and burying the body would create a shrine.

Quote from: Dandontdare on 06 May, 2011, 12:22:45 AMAnd while everybody's worrying about whether Bin Laden died in 2001, or where Obama's birth certificate is, they get away with all the less spectacular but genuinely corrupt stuff.

Definitely. All the big shiny conspiracy theories help distract from all the usual mucky games - power and money (and probably drugs too).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Emperor on 06 May, 2011, 01:24:09 AM

Possibly not - it makes sense, the picture could have been photoshopped and burying the body would create a shrine.

This^

Even if wikileaks gets hold of something and claim it to be official and verifiable, it'll be picked apart by conspiracists citing photoshop
You may quote me on that.

Emperor

However, I fully expect the pictures to be "leaked" at some point - all plausibly deniable but it'll get the job done.

Governments - having your cake and eating it in front of you, since the dawn of civilisation.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

vzzbux

Do you really think they buried him at sea?
There is no way the US are going to let his body go. He will end up is some underground vault pickled in a jar.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: pops1983 on 06 May, 2011, 01:53:56 AM
Quote from: Emperor on 06 May, 2011, 01:24:09 AM

This^

Even if wikileaks gets hold of something and claim it to be official and verifiable, it'll be picked apart by conspiracists citing photoshop

Thats the problem with distrust and lack of credibility but a picture that has been photoshopped will never stand up to any scrutiny and if a picture is genuine and its clear it wasnt photoshopped then no one with any credibility would claim its photoshopped.I say this because there has to be a certain amount of objectivity involved if you are interested in this sort of thing otherwise whats the point ?

A photo in itself isnt enough in itself to corraborate this story.

I am very curious about the DNA sampling thing.Now it could be possible to run an existing sample of DNA through the files of DNA samples held in intelligence agency databases to find a match in a few minutes from an aircraft carrier which would presume communicates via satellite but just how long does it take to process/extract the DNA material taken from the dead subject[in laboratory conditions] which means seperating the DNA from the other cellular material and then purifying it and do whatever else you have to do so that you are left with a readable DNA code and then present it in the format that is readable by the DNA database ?

Apparently the Seal team [25 in all] went into Pakistan in 2 Blackhawk helicopters which can carry 11/12 passengers plus equipment so how is it possible that 25 navy Seals left the scene in 1 Blackhawk helicopter plus the dead OBL when it wouldnt be physically possible to do that as you cant fit 25 in a Blackhawk and it would be severely overloaded to the point it wouldnt get off the ground ?

Maybe that has been explained and they were extracted by some other means ?

Dandontdare

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 06 May, 2011, 09:43:58 PM
Apparently the Seal team [25 in all] went into Pakistan in 2 Blackhawk helicopters which can carry 11/12 passengers plus equipment so how is it possible that 25 navy Seals left the scene in 1 Blackhawk helicopter plus the dead OBL when it wouldnt be physically possible to do that as you cant fit 25 in a Blackhawk and it would be severely overloaded to the point it wouldnt get off the ground ?

Every account I read in the mainstream press talked about 3 or 4 helicopters - where are you getting your facts?

Emp

Theres always the FACT that governments NEVER.EVER lie.....at all,ever, at all,honest

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Dandontdare on 07 May, 2011, 12:23:06 AM

Every account I read in the mainstream press talked about 3 or 4 helicopters - where are you getting your facts?

The MSM.Heres a randomly chosen article that states that only 2 helicopters were involved :

http://abcnews.go.com/US/osama-bin-laden-dead-navy-seal-team-responsible/story?id=13509739

There was i am sure of it a mention of only 2 helicopters in official statements but i am not backtracking to find it right now.I have read so much material on this over the last 4 days and 2 was the number that was logged in my mind.No idea what you are reading that states 3-4 but the story changes every 5 minutes anyway.

Emperor

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 07 May, 2011, 12:57:35 AM
Quote from: Dandontdare on 07 May, 2011, 12:23:06 AM

The MSM.Heres a randomly chosen article that states that only 2 helicopters were involved :

http://abcnews.go.com/US/osama-bin-laden-dead-navy-seal-team-responsible/story?id=13509739

There was i am sure of it a mention of only 2 helicopters in official statements but i am not backtracking to find it right now.I have read so much material on this over the last 4 days and 2 was the number that was logged in my mind.No idea what you are reading that states 3-4 but the story changes every 5 minutes anyway.

There were two modified Blackhawks (see the "truth you can't handle the truth" thread for how modified they were) but there were also two back-up helicopters (often named as Chinooks) and it was one of these that retrieved the rest of the team:

QuoteThe tensest moment for those watching, he said, came when one of two helicopters that flew the American troops into the compound broke down, stalling as it flew over the 18-foot wall of the compound and prepared to land. After the raid, the team blew up the helicopter and called in one of two backups. In all, 79 commandos and a dog were involved.

www.nytimes.com/2011/05/03/world/asia/osama-bin-laden-dead.html?_r=1

QuoteSecret until now, stealth helicopters may have been key to the success of the Osama bin Laden raid. But the so-far-unexplained crash of one of the modified Black Hawks at the scene apparently compromised at least some of the aircraft's secrets.

The two choppers evidently used radar-evading technologies, plus noise and heat suppression devices, to slip across the Afghan-Pakistan border, avoid detection by Pakistani air defenses and deliver two dozen Navy SEALs into the al-Qaida leader's lair.

Also taking part in the bin Laden mission were two MH-47 Chinooks, specially modified versions of the heavy-lift Chinook helicoptersthat are widely used by the Army's conventional forces.

The MH-47s are flown by the 160th, the Night Stalkers. Those aircraft are not known to have stealth capabilities, although one was summoned to the scene of the raid after one of the stealthy Black Hawks crash-landed, in order to help ferry the SEAL contingent out of Pakistan.

www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ien0q0gTNkNLVk1wa5AJ8Y_Gq4YA?docId=af04a23978a944ef9af17dda8bb28598

JOE SOAP

Heard an interview on the radio with a Pakistani intelligence analyst who claimed it's more likely Bin Laden was killed by one of his own before the SEALs got near him. Bin Laden's apparent desire not to 'go the way of Saddam Hussein' had him order his 'lieutenent' to execute him if he was ever in danger of being captured. When the lieutenant shot him, the SEALs shot everyone else. Maybe that's why there was no 'capture', no sign of a video -except for picture of every other corpse in the room- and the immediate disposing of the body.

He denied the US it's prime time golden shot for the ultimate anti-climax.