Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Shot Through the Keyhole, with Floyd Grossgit.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

I wonder if the house prices will go up in the neighbourhood ?

Will the Bin Ladens/Bed Linens house be up for sale now and advertised as suitable for investors/speculators/property developers ?

Will the contents of the house be auctioned off ?

Imagine the Lots that would be listed as :

Lot 1 : 1 King sized mattress complete with soiled bed linen and stains of various sizes

Lot 2 : 1 30 year old 14" color TV

Lot 3 : 3 computer monitors

Lot 4 : 1 varnished Pine coffee table

Lot 5 : 1 heavily soiled arabic effect rug

Lot 6 : 1 wood effect double bed
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Old Tankie

Pete, you've forgotten the property's most recent extension, which has put thousands onto its value, a helipad!!!

The Legendary Shark

And all those snazzy new ventilation holes will really be a boon in the hot weather.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Here we are laughing at the end result of trillions of dollars that have been squandered on the War On Terror not to mention military/civilian casualties/collateral damage and the creation of a Police State.

We are the losers here.

Another thing that is idiotic is the public announcement that the US has seized a load of intel on alleged terrorist activity.Thats not very intelligent as all of the alleged terrorists and terrorist cells will all disperse and go to ground and change their passports etc.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

vzzbux

Double bluff Pete. They probably don't have shit and are just waiting for the cells to panic, inadvertently reveal themselves, then the relevant authorities will pounce.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

TordelBack

I enjoyed the fakesayers responses to the architectural plans for Chez Laden.  "They're in English, and in Imperial units - but they're supposed to be from Pakistan!  FAAAAKE!".  It's nice to know they're on top of this whole 'living in the real world' thing.

The Legendary Shark

I'm hearing rumblings that the 2012 London Olympics will be used to stage a "global event" in order to usher in new global governance. The preferred event seems to be a false-flag, staged alien invasion. How to fool millions of people around the globe? Easy:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/olympics/2534499/Beijing-Olympic-2008-opening-ceremony-giant-firework-footprints-faked.html

See also http://www.septemberclues.info/ for suggestions as to how such a thing might be pulled off.

A bit of CGI inserted into live coverage, a few missiles or pre-installed charges set off and a screaming media would just about sew it up. Be one Hell of an Opening Ceremony, though.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richmond Clements

QuoteI'm hearing rumblings that the 2012 London Olympics will be used to stage a "global event"

Yes, the event will be called:  The 2012 London Olympics

Emperor

"a false-flag, staged alien invasion"

That'd be Project Blue Beam a vast unwieldy, unworkable conspiracy theory developed by Serge Monast (who thought the Protocols of the Elders of Zion was true) basically ripping off Star Trek:

QuoteJoel Engel's book Gene Roddenberry: The Myth and the Man Behind Star Trek was released in 1994, shortly before Monast's widely-sourced lecture on Project Blue Beam.

In May 1975, Gene Roddenberry accepted an offer from Paramount to develop Star Trek into a feature film, and moved back into his old office on the Paramount lot. His proposed story told of a flying saucer, hovering above Earth, that was programmed to send down people who looked like prophets, including Jesus Christ.

QuoteAll the steps of the conspiracy theory were in the unmade mid-'70s Star Trek film script by Roddenberry, which were recycled for the ST:TNG episode Devil's Due, broadcast in 1991.[17]

There is no evidence of deliberate fraud on Monast's part; given his head was quite thoroughly full of squirrels and confetti by this time, it's entirely plausible that he thought this was the revelation of secret information in a guise safe for propagation. Or something.

However, the actual source was so obvious that even other conspiracy theorists noticed.[18] They confidently state it was obvious that Monast had been fed deceptive information by the CIA. Of course!

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

It's the conspiracy theory I find most conspiracy theorist laugh at.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Dunk!

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 11 May, 2011, 01:20:55 PM
I'm hearing rumblings that the 2012 London Olympics will be used to stage a "global event"

Wait, isn't that rumour moot due to the world having already ended by then, as predicted by The Space Mayans?
"Trust we"

Dandontdare

I've heard about the fake-alien-invasion thing at the olympics. According to the nutjob who's promoting this theory, the UFO SFX at the LA olympics was a practice run, and the one-eyed London mascots are designed to get us accustomed to the idea of aliens.

That September clues website is hilarious.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Dandontdare on 11 May, 2011, 02:36:23 PM
That September clues website is hilarious.

To a point... I find this disgustingly offensive and an insult to the dead:

ANd then there's this:
QuoteA large number of casualties was also reported to generate public outrage and support for illegal wars of aggression. However, the September Clues research has determined that the alleged victims were fictitious identities mostly/or entirely created within the digital realm.

And that's only on the title page!
Anyone who honestly believes this is mentally ill.

The Legendary Shark

Irrespective of whether 9/11 was staged, predicted and allowed to happen or simply exploited by the military/industrial/political complex, I find the results to be far more offensive than people who examine the events of that day and come up with their own conclusions based on the evidence as they see it.

Killed on 9/11: 2,996, including the 19 hijackers and 2,977 victims.

Iraq: the Iraqi Holocaust has been associated with (around) 2.9 million post-invasion non-violent avoidable deaths; 4.5 million violent and non-violent excess deaths, 2.0 million under-5 infant deaths, 1.8 million avoidable under-5 year old infant deaths and 5-6 million refugees – an Iraqi Genocide according to the UN Genocide Convention definition. In comparison, post-2003 US Alliance deaths in the Iraq War now total around 4,758.

Afghanistan: Between 10,708 and 28,478 Afghan deaths and around 2,340 Coalition deaths since 2001.

Now we're after Libya, too.

This is before we even get into the multi-trillion dollar war industry and corporate "reconstruction" contracts.

Offensive? Damned right it's offensive - but a great deal more offensive than people asking awkward or even loopy questions under the auspices of Free Speech, methinks.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Old Tankie

Just for the sake of balance, Sharkey, what were the pre-invasion death statistics of the "Iraqi Holocaust" under the rule of Saddam?  How many violent and how many non-violent excess deaths?  How many Marsh Arabs were slaughtered?  You're bound to know.  Comparing death statistics is totally inane, but I know you love doing it.