Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Has the rebellion already begun?

English freeman standing in court-council tax the take down begins 3 mirror:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl5qVTWHf8c&fmt=18
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Here's one: Your age on this year's birthday + the last two digits of your birth-date = 111.

Of course, this is just maths - next year, it'll add up to 112 and so on.

However, as 111 is an important number in numerology/astrology/and such, watch out for wild-eyed prophets of doom making hay out of this.

More to the point, it's an excellent way to win a few pints out of your mates down the pub.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I have a friend who tried to convince me this was 'freaky'.

Your age is just the current year minus the year you were born.
Since this mumbo jumbo is only concerned with the last two digits of the year you were born (which we shall define as x), take 1900 away from the current year and the year you were born.

So you age (A) is:

A=111-x

So you're adding the last 2 digits of the year you were born (already defined as x) to your age (111-x)?

x+111-x=111

Q.E.D

I had to explain this to my friend three or four times before she started sulking because I was right and she was a credulous eejit that believes in astrology and suchlike
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

You know what I think of the big banks like JP Morgan; I think they're utterly corrupt, beyond greedy and downright evil. The current "financial crisis" we find ourselves in has largely been engineered by these big banks. (In the first instance, Banks create enough money out of thin air to lend to everyone from impoverished farmers to affluent governments, flooding the markets with cheap cash. Next, these vampire banks drastically reduce the amount of money they create and start calling in their debts. People can't pay these debts because the money supply has dried up and so lose their homes, businesses, savings, whatever to the banks. They call it "shearing" - let the economy grow and then take it apart, repossessing (or purchasing for pennies on the pound) and keeping the good parts.) It's the greatest scam in history and we've all been taken in by it.

In my view, a very few families of completely rich bankers and businessmen believe themselves to be the rightful rulers of a global fiefdom and have been working for generations (since the mid to late 1800s at least) to control the whole kit and caboodle. But, why stop at just confiscating people's possessions, homes, savings and businesses? Wouldn't it be easier to just take over whole countries? "Pay your debt (which we created out of nothing) or we'll seize your country."

I can hear you laughing at that idea from here. I laughed too, because nobody would ever be stupid enough to even suggest such a thing, would they? Except that it's already starting to happen. Greece has been told that if it doesn't pay back its loans quickly enough, the bankers will move in to collect taxes from the people - stripping the Greek government and people of the power to control their own destiny. Who will lose their sovereignty next? Portugal? Spain? Ireland?

It's way past time to begin to see that banks like JP Morgan and the IMF (amongst others) are enemy forces and debt is their weapon of conquest. Would you like your country to be owned by a banking consortium? Because it's coming - if we don't stop it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/greek-bailout-will-require-loss-of-sovereignty-2011-5
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Hoagy

IMF got a little publicity today too, on the news. If its true it's not like it hasn't happened beyond the imagination of human perversity.

The Great Famine in Ireland began as a natural catastrophe of extraordinary magnitude, but its effects were severely worsened by the actions and inactions of the Whig government, headed by Lord John Russell in the crucial years from 1846 to 1852. There was a very widespread belief among members of the British upper and middle classes that the famine was a divine judgment-an act of Providence. A leading exponent of providentialist perspective was Sir Charles Trevelyan, the British civil servant chiefly responsible for administering Irish relief policy throughout the famine years. In his book The Irish Crisis, published in 1848, Trevelyan described the famine as 'a direct stroke of an all-wise and all-merciful Providence', one which laid bare 'the deep and inveterate root of social evil'. The famine, he declared, was 'the sharp but effectual remedy by which the cure is likely to be effected... God grant that the generation to which this great opportunity has been offered may rightly perform its part...' This mentality of Trevelyan's was influential in persuading the government to do nothing to restrain mass evictions - and this had the obvious effect of radically restructuring Irish rural society along the lines of the capitalistic model ardently preferred by British policy-makers.

Today's Trevelyans?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Charles_Trevelyan,_1st_Baronet
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Peter Wolf

"I can hear you laughing at that idea from here. I laughed too, because nobody would ever be stupid enough to even suggest such a thing, would they? Except that it's already starting to happen. Greece has been told that if it doesn't pay back its loans quickly enough, the bankers will move in to collect taxes from the people - stripping the Greek government and people of the power to control their own destiny. Who will lose their sovereignty next? Portugal? Spain? Ireland?

It's way past time to begin to see that banks like JP Morgan and the IMF (amongst others) are enemy forces and debt is their weapon of conquest. Would you like your country to be owned by a banking consortium? Because it's coming - if we don't stop it"

Its already here.

Greece and every other EU member state has already lost its sovereignty and is owned by the private banking consortuim and there is nothing stupid or funny about it.They are all slave states as is every other country that is host to the private central banking parasites.

The only solution is to remove the parasite from the host nation and tell them exactly where they can shove their bailout funny money.Only an idiot would want more of it anyway and in any case the scale of the debt is unrepayable mathematically so what is going on here is the IMF are scared of defaults so they will work through the EU[a holding company owned by the private central bankers] to recover the unrepayable debt.They dont want the defecit to be cut as they being the Creditor want to eventually seize each country one by one once they have been pushed to the edge when they dont repay quickly enough.The Greeks are notoriously bad at paying taxes anyway and if the vast majority dont have jobs then there is going to be next to no tax revenue generated then eventually all EU member states will be foreclosed on by the IMF as its inevitable since they are not allowing the economy to recover so its all a trap which was the plan all along.

If tax revenue is collected by the IMF then that means that they have already stolen your country so get out of the EU and get out of the Eurozone and let the whole thing collapse.

Also that useless cowardly waste of space Papandreou has had plenty of time to do what Iceland have done but its clearly not going to happen and it wont happen until these shills are voted out or removed by force and replaced by politicians who reflect the will of the people and who are willing to stand their ground against this criminality.

Iceland called their bluff and the bankers havent retaliated so far......

Ireland collectively allowed itself to be walked over by the IMF and they vote for yet another shill and so it goes on......

Useless.

The French were apparently so stupid that they were willing to vote in the head of the IMF-Strauss Khan the alleged rapist of hotel maids so if we take that as an example of the stupidity of European voters then they are their own worst enemies as they are in the UK and as they are in the US.Strauss Khan was disgraced and is now likely to be replaced by Bilderberg Shill Christine Lagarde.

No change and no recovery[despite what you are told by the muppet Media] until everyone faces reality and gets a backbone and educates themselves about the nature of the problem so that this fucked up mess can be resolved once and for all.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

Thanks, Rich. Quite interesting.

""It's much smarter than conspiracy," says Prof Kakabadse. "This is moulding the way people think so that it seems like there's no alternative to what is happening."" This is exactly right. For example, have you noticed that the only alternative presented by officialdom to the present economic situation is austerity? Austerity or... what? Chaos, presumably. The only way to shore up the banking system is quantitative easing (and, surprise surprise in the insane world of politics, QE3 is just around the corner). Yep, listen to your betters - only they know what to do.

It's a very clever debunking article, mixing fact with fiction. By lumping all critics of the Bilderberg Group together under the heading "Conspiracy Theorists" and throwing David Icke into that group, it basically influences readers in the direction of thinking "meh, nothing to see here - just rich gits having a party." Suggesting that every Bilderberg critic a conspiracy theorist is just as simplistic and misleading as calling every English football fan a hooligan. Also, calling every Bilderberg attendee an evil despot is just as simplistic and short-minded. There are plenty of people who attend once and then refuse to go again. (I seem to remember that even Margaret Thatcher eventually got fed up of them - or they of her.)

One last observation from me on this subject: Doesn't it seem weird that actual press coverage of these meetings is practically non-existent? If a couple of hundred film stars, music moguls, sports people or even artists got together like this periodically, the press would be all over it. But a couple of hundred of the most powerful and influential people in the business/economic/political world meet like this and no mainstream reporter wants to know. What's up with that?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 June, 2011, 01:01:38 PM
One last observation from me on this subject: Doesn't it seem weird that actual press coverage of these meetings is practically non-existent? If a couple of hundred film stars, music moguls, sports people or even artists got together like this periodically, the press would be all over it. But a couple of hundred of the most powerful and influential people in the business/economic/political world meet like this and no mainstream reporter wants to know. What's up with that?

I think that's just down to the way different groups behave - film stars, pop moguls etc are usually, by nature, attention seekers and self publicists. They can't fart without tweeting about it, as would all the dozens of associates and acquaintances in their orbit. Finance ministers, chief executives, and their employees, are much better at maintaining confidentiality. The group offer no press access and issues no press relases; security is tight, so I just think it's a case of them being better and more inclined to keep secerets than others. The press won't write about it if they've got nothing to report!

M.I.K.

...and the general public tend to be less interested in knowing about a load of suit-wearing middle-aged folk sitting around tables discussing business and politics, (for some bizarre reason).

Hoagy

Quote from: johnnystress on 08 June, 2011, 01:14:10 PM
Quote from: Krombasher on 06 June, 2011, 07:30:31 PM

Haha!
Today's Trevelyans?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Charles_Trevelyan,_1st_Baronet

Tiernan is one hell of an artist though

Hah! Yes he is. :P
Quote from: M.I.K. on 08 June, 2011, 02:47:40 PM
...and the general public tend to be less interested in knowing about a load of suit-wearing middle-aged folk sitting around tables discussing business and politics, (for some bizarre reason).

Now, they do that on purpose!
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Peter Wolf

The MSM are covering Bilderberg simply because they are getting so much coverage in the alternative media and each time the MSM publish an article on Bilderberg it gets picked apart by the alternative media as its futile pretending that there is nothing untoward going on and downplaying and trivialising them.

Bilderberg are top level policy makers and elected politicians work to an agenda outlined by Bilderberg.

Thatcher was kicked out of office as she wasnt cooperating with Bilderberg as she refused to sign the Maastrict Treaty which was a precursor to what is now known as the EU.She was outraged that she was expected to give away the sovereignty of the UK and i have a certain amount of respect for Thatcher as she had a certain amount of integrity.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dandontdare

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 08 June, 2011, 03:50:46 PM
Thatcher was kicked out of office as she wasnt cooperating with Bilderberg as she refused to sign the Maastrict Treaty

That's an ... interesting... interpretation. Do you have any ecvidence to back up this remarkable claim? (and I don't just mean repeats of the claim elsewhere)