Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 04 July, 2011, 08:30:55 PM
Quote from: Something Fishy on 04 July, 2011, 08:05:27 PM

constructed back then?

By Neanderthals?

Trans-Time inc.

ah ha.. good point.  Same people that turned up on their mobile phone in that old cine-reel recently.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

It's a Well Known Fact that the Giant's Causeway was a giant Bee-Hive built by a race of Giant Bees.
When they were hunted to extinction, the Huns and Fenians didn't have a common enemy anymore. That's how The Troubles started. The whole Fairy-Tale about Fionn MacCumhaill has to be one of the worst attempts at a cover-up ever.
You may quote me on that.

TordelBack

Quote from: Something Fishy on 04 July, 2011, 08:05:27 PM
constructed back then?

By Neanderthals?

No need for our big nosed brothers, plenty of H. s. sapiens around in northern Europe by 20,000BC (and no evidence of the former in Ireland, ever - present company excepted).  Whether they would have been able to assemble precast under 3km of ice during the last glacial maximum is another matter.  The giant bee explanation has more merit, not least the prospect of cracking open some of those columns to feed on sweet, sweet subglacial honey.

Peter Wolf

8 reasons why the US/NATO* are attacking Libya with a view to taking it over as there is more to this than oil as uneducated people keep saying "Its the oil - Its about oil - "They want the oil" etc etc as if they think they are letting you in on a secret and as they think they are so much more enlightened than you are while missing out the rest.

1: The control of water as there are huge freshwater aquifers under Libya.

2: Cash.Libya was going to produce its own gold backed Dinars which would have become the national currency of Africa.Libya also printed its own debt free currency which was printed in the UK.

3: Banking.Libya is one of the few countries left that doesnt have a privately owned central bank although now it does also have a privately owned central bank that was set up by the so called "Rebel forces".

4: Control of Africa.Libya is the most successful nation in Africa and it had long term plans to assist/lead the rest of Africa to become free and independent and was/is going to assist the rest of Africa to access its underground water supplies amongst other things.

5: Oil.No need to elaborate on that.

6: Independence.Libya is a totally independent self determining country as is Gadaffi who didnt kow tow to the UN/Globalist/Global governance agenda.

7: Theft: The theft/control of Libyan cash and assets and land and resources.

8: Setting a bad example.Libya was setting a very bad example to the world in how a govt and a country could be self reliant to a large extent and how to have a monetary system that doent implode by design and how to invest its cash in itself and how to provide for its people financially and through a welfare system and how to never borrow cash and end up in massive debt and how to become prosperous and the list goes on.....

There are probably more reasons i have not listed.

*On behalf of private interests
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Richmond Clements

I'm also pretty sure- and you can correct me if I'm wrong here- that Gadaffi is an evil bastard.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 05 July, 2011, 10:37:31 PM
I'm also pretty sure- and you can correct me if I'm wrong here- that Gadaffi is an evil bastard.

Never a criteria for invasion though.

Emperor

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 05 July, 2011, 10:37:31 PM

Plenty of evil bastards out there in the world, some running countries. The criteria for whether we are allies with them (or at the very least flogging them weapons) or kicking their teeth down their throat seems to be a rather cynical cost/benefit analysis.

Just take a look Uzbekistan - we are quite happy to look the other way as the regime their boils people alive, because they let us use their airbases.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Peter Wolf

Another reason is the 100 minute speech given by Gadaffi to the UN assembly where he threw the UN charter back at Banki Moon and called them criminals amongst many other things as it was highly critical of war in Iraq and the US fighting the Taliban and just about everything else.He has called for a new inquiry into the JFK assassination and has called the West or those that control the West criminals who steal wealth and resources and who control and instigate coups and revolutions.

In its entirity :

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/289093-2
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dunk!

"Trust we"

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 06 July, 2011, 12:23:41 AM
Another reason is the 100 minute speech given by Gadaffi to the UN assembly where he threw the UN charter back at Banki Moon and called them criminals amongst many other things as it was highly critical of war in Iraq and the US fighting the Taliban and just about everything else.He has called for a new inquiry into the JFK assassination and has called the West or those that control the West criminals who steal wealth and resources and who control and instigate coups and revolutions.

In its entirity :

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/289093-2

Lybia was invaded because he asked for an enquiry into the JFK killing?

Mikey

Hey, Gaddafi's just telling it like he sees it. And what he sees, gentlemen, is The Man fuckin a dog.

I love Gaddafi - he's fuckin nuts and drives a golf buggy.

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Old Tankie

Wasn't aware that Libya's been invaded by anybody, Richmond!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Old Tankie on 06 July, 2011, 04:38:47 PM
Wasn't aware that Libya's been invaded by anybody, Richmond!

Er, how about the invasion of airspace? The invasion of bombs into Libyan property? The (admittedly very small) invasion of "military advisors"?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]