Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

The great satan....

and a bloke wearing the curtains  :D
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Now that its nearly over does this mean that us, the Yanks and the Frogs will control the new rulers. After all we did help them out  ;)

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 August, 2011, 03:47:47 PM
Now that its nearly over does this mean that us, the Yanks and the Frogs will control the new rulers. After all we did help them out  ;)

You mean NATO.

Proudhuff

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 23 August, 2011, 03:53:49 PM

You mean The Giant lizards

Fixed that for you ;)
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Er, I very much doubt it. Our masters are probably very pleased with us, though, for providing them with another country to rape civilize. Indeed, the good old World Bank is poised to spring into action and kindly enslave Libya in debt help Libya rebuild: World Bank ready to help Libya. Makes you proud to be a capitalist, doesn't it?

Richard Haass of the not-sinister-at-all Concil on Foreign Relations reckons that what Libya really needs now is a mob of foreign troops to secure Libya's wealth help the Libyans out. He explains his idea in the Financial Times article "Libya now needs boots on the ground" - in this article he also casually mentions that: "The 7,000 sorties flown by Nato aircraft played a central role in the rebel victory. The "humanitarian" intervention introduced to save lives believed to be threatened was, in fact, a political intervention introduced to bring about regime change." Like we didn't know.

Also, the International Business Times is continuing the "alien invasion" warning scaremongering: Hoping to Contact Extraterrestrials? Think Again. What a load of old cobblers - still, better to be safe than sorry. Get ready for the Global Security Tax and Global Security Council.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

COMMANDO FORCES

I feel safer now. Lets hope the lizard rulers are kinder than those from V

TordelBack

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 23 August, 2011, 05:51:44 PM
I feel safer now. Lets hope the lizard rulers are kinder than those from V

I just hope they're as hawt as the ones from V (apart from Willie, or John, or well any of them really apart from Diana).

JOE SOAP

The Legendary Shark

14 Conspiracy Theories That The Media Now Admits Are Conspiracy Facts:

#1 Fukushima Uninhabitable
#2 U.S. Military Attack On Libya
#3 Widespread Use Of RFID Chips In Humans
#4 $2000 Gold
#5 Obama Wants To Impose Backdoor Amnesty
#6 U.S. Government Provides Weapons For Mexican Drug Cartels
#7 Fluoride Is Harmful
#8 The Federal Reserve Favors The Big Banks
#9 Cell Phones Linked To Cancer
#10 The Credit Rating Agencies Are Corrupt
#11 Prescription Drugs Kill A Lot Of Americans
#12 Bisphenol-A Is Linked To Infertility
#13 The "Super Congress" Is In The Pocket Of Wall Street Interests
#14 The Targeting Of Christian Groups

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

If I follow one more link to that bloody Alex Jones site...  He hasn't done anything good since The Snowman.

A more misleading mealy-mouthed dancing around a set of non-conspiracy-theories I have never seen.  For example, how is 'Gold will reach $2000' a conspiracy theory?  Everybody knows what happens to gold prices when the stomm hits the fan.

COMMANDO FORCES

But I'm having a great time Mr Shark! What should I do to make my life miserable, I'm confused  ;)

JOE SOAP

Alex Jones, there's more wrong than right about him. I reckon my initial gut-feeling still stands, he's an egotistical oppurtunist with possible big money behind him. He's been caught lying multiple times and has shafted quite a few while he proclaims himself leader of the 'truth' movement. When you court people such as David Icke onto your show just so you can have access to their audience and shift some more DVDs, it's a bit of a sham.

My favourite bit is when he called Alan Moore an 'admitted Mason' and that Watchmen is Illuminati/NWO propaganda. What a fuckin' twit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctTOzEFbXLU

Never trust anyone who calls it 'the' Watchmen...

TordelBack

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 24 August, 2011, 04:22:17 PM
My favourite bit is when he called Alan Moore an 'admitted Mason' and that Watchmen is Illuminati/NWO propaganda. What a fuckin' twit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctTOzEFbXLU

Best laugh I've had in ages.  Wait 'til he reads Lost Girls!   :o

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 24 August, 2011, 04:31:19 PM
Wait 'til he reads Lost Girls!   :o

He won't talk about that, it's his secret shame.