Main Menu

road to hell

Started by lackey, 20 December, 2010, 03:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lackey

has anyone got any information about the upcoming game road to hell?
i know it was delayed after the company moved, but then all news about it has died off. is it even still being worked on?

lackey

erm, i meant ride to hell.... my bad

Beeks

Never heard of it...but just googled and it looks like my kind of game!!

60s Biker action...all we need is Brighton and Lambrettas and we are set!  ;)
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

lackey

as a very proud biker and mcc member, its definatly my cuppa tea! only problem i can see with the game is going to be a lack of chopped shadows!

the more lambrettas the better, just so they can be pushed over, of course!

Beeks

Quote from: lackey on 21 December, 2010, 12:07:18 PM
as a very proud biker and mcc member, its definatly my cuppa tea! only problem i can see with the game is going to be a lack of chopped shadows!

the more lambrettas the better, just so they can be pushed over, of course!

Ah I used to live across the road from an MCC member...Big John...part of the Satans Slaves in Manchester...really nice...we used to let him store his bike parts in our shed  :lol:

And Lammys are cool! I'm a Rhythm & Blues DJ/Promoter so get quite a lot of Mods at my parties...I could never be one though...I'm far too scruffy and unshaven  ;)
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

lackey

the slaves arnt a mcc, they are a mc. mcc being a social club, mc being a outlaw club.
iv met a few slaves here, theres a chapter in this area, and most of them are really nice! iv also drunk with some members of the patriots mc and blue angels mc. they are all decent guys. i wouldnt want to pick a fight with them though!

Beeks

Quote from: lackey on 21 December, 2010, 12:31:01 PM
the slaves arnt a mcc, they are a mc. mcc being a social club, mc being a outlaw club.
iv met a few slaves here, theres a chapter in this area, and most of them are really nice! iv also drunk with some members of the patriots mc and blue angels mc. they are all decent guys. i wouldnt want to pick a fight with them though!

So an MCC is Hell Angels and all other clubs are Outlaws so MCs?

Or is an MCC just a Motorbike club without the chains, raping and pillaging?  :lol:

I'm originally from North Wales and the local Outlaws are called the Henchmen...they used to run everything and anything dodgy along the coast...some of these gangs are like the mafia and just as powerful!

lackey

mccs (and rc's) are generally relaxed clubs, focusing more of parties and and having a good time.

mcs have strict rules, you have to prospect before you can join, and are generally associated with illegal activities. clubs like hells angels, blue angels, satans slaves, outlaws and devils disciples are the biggest in the uk.

easy way to tell a mcc and a mc member apart is that mcc members wear small club patches on the front of their jackets or vests. mcc members wear 3 large back patches (club name, badge, and the chapter)