Main Menu

PLUG: Free STAR WARS comic

Started by Jim_Campbell, 15 December, 2015, 09:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Writers Michael (Roche Limit, Burning Fields, Hoax Hunters) Moreci and Tim (Enormous, Burning Fields) Daniel decided that to show how excited they were about the new Star Wars movie, they'd round up some artists, colourists and letterers and make a fan comic with, not one, but two original stories set in the Star Wars universe. Art by Kendall Goode and Morgan Luthi, colours by Matt Battaglia, Jordan Boyd and Dee Cunniffe, letters by Adam Wollett and me.

Get it here.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

Absolutely brilliant.

That Boba Fett story has entered my personal canon - a perfect solution, and tying the Clone Wars cartoon version of the characters in beautifully. 

Not quite sure where Obi-Wan got that fighter from, but what a great little tale as well. This is as good as SW comics get!

Minkyboy

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Third Estate Ned

I enjoyed that immensely. Thanks a million.

Jim_Campbell

Thanks, chaps! Kind words much appreciated — I will pass them on.

(It's just occurred to me that I should have just claimed I'd organised it all and stuck it on the advent thread. Too honest for me own good...)

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

IAMTHESYSTEM

It's good to see evil triumph in the end. Excellent work all round.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

blackmocco

"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 16 December, 2015, 02:56:47 PM
(It's just occurred to me that I should have just claimed I'd organised it all and stuck it on the advent thread. Too honest for me own good...)

You are George Lucas. Thanks for the thrills.

Darren Stephens

Great reads, there. Hopefully that'll tide me over until I get round to seeing that movie.... ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^