Main Menu

THE 2011 MESSAGEBOARD ADVENT CALENDAR!!!

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2011, 12:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flip-r mk2

Time to apologise to the board and especially LoD, unfortunatly due to work and a dose of the cold turning into a chest infection I've been unable to complete LoD's and my contribution to the advent calendar. So instead of leaving today's empty here are two pieces from the last two years calendars. 
Xmas 2009

Xmas 2010

Merry Xmas all and sorry once again.

filip
It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

radiator

Phew! Just managed to get this done in time! Merry Christmas everyone...

Bolt-01

Thanks for all the support over the year folks- you wo't believe what we've got planned for next year!

Dash Decent

I feel like the kid who has woken up early on Christmas morning and has to wait for their parents to get up!  It's past midday on the 24th here in Oz but it's only 1.30 am in the U.K.!

Well, that's enough into the 24th for me!  Pete, wake up and unwrap the pictures for us!

On the tenth day of Christmas, Dash Decent gave to me -

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Dash Decent gave to me -

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Dash Decent

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Dash Decent gave to me -

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

Pete Wells

Well, yet another amazing year where people's creativity has just blown me away! Some excellent, excellent stuff here, LOTS of it prog-worthy.

Christmas Eve is Free-for-all and Pro say, so if you didn't get a chance to submit something earlier, today's the day!

Riiiiight, onto the Pro's who, I have to say, have been beyond fantastic this year. When I wrote to them I asked for, quote, "a festive sketch." Some of the artwork (and some of the names!) you're about to see is going to blow your minds!

I'll do them alphabetically (and one at a time 'cos the board is having a wobbly!) as I think it's the only fair way. I'd like to say to the pro's a MASSIVE thank you and Merry Christmas from all on the board, we realise we're asking you to work for nowt so it really is appreciated!

Here we go then, up first is Alex Ronald who based this beautiful picture of Torquemada on his mother-in-law - a bit harsh I feel, even Torquemada had good days...

Pete Wells

Ben Willsher is next, this has been my iPad wallpaper ever since he sent it, such a cool image!

Pete Wells

Followed by this hilarious masterpiece from Chris Weston, wow...

Pete Wells

David Ballie offers us this movie Dredd which he said was harder than he thought as he had to stitch it together from all the preview photos we've seen...

Pete Wells

Sorry for the f**k up fellas, I'm having to resize images in Photobucket!

Next up, Big Dave by the wonderful Antony Williams, brilliant!

Pete Wells

Gibson Quarter and Tom Berry collaborated to bring this awesome slice of Christmas fun...

Pete Wells

Followed by the godlike Henry Flint who brings us this fantastic festive frightener, amazing!

Pete Wells

The always brilliant Graeme Neil Ried gives us Mean Machine fightin' the weather!