Main Menu

List of issues

Started by WebAdmin, 05 February, 2023, 09:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Ahoy, matey, tech-heads! 2.0

I have been using the "Report to Moderator" function to report spambot posts full of dodgy links. They are no longer being deleted. Perhaps you should knight another of the boarders so they could ban hammer the shit out of those p(r)oxy malcontents!

[Translation available on request.]
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Funt Solo on Today at 04:47:50 AMPerhaps you should knight another of the boarders so they could ban hammer the shit out of those p(r)oxy malcontents!

I'll do it! I promise I would not use these powers for evil.

Promise.

Honest.

Well, maybe occasionally. But not much. Only a bit evil... now and then.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

JohnW

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on Today at 08:01:52 AMI'll do it! I promise I would not use these powers for evil.

'It is difficult to mark the exact moment when the rise of Campbellism became inexorable, but conventional history points to the day that the title of "Moderator" was replaced by "Forum Commissar for Ideological Compliance".'
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Funt Solo on Today at 04:33:42 AMAhoy, matey, tech-heads!

It's currently impossible to make any profile changes. When you click the "Change Profile" button you get dumped onto a 403 Forbidden page.

Please fix this so our resident Shark can change his profile picture each day, as is his wont.

Thanks, Funt, seriously.

I didn't want to make a fuss about this as I know my constant avatar changing irks some people and complaining might be churlish so I thought it best to just roll with it.

I commit my mortal soul to vote for Jim.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

I'm having problems posting longer ... well posts I guess. Used to be able to add things of up to 20000 characters and am regularly trying to add posts be around 15,000 - 18,000 character but lately I'm having to break posts of these lengths into 4 or 5 parts ... now many would say I should go on less but I'm on a role here and stubbornly determined.

Has the character limit been reduced - is this something that could be increased again or is it part of anti spam measures or similar?

The Legendary Shark

I generally break my longer posts up into chunks under 3,500 words, if memory serves. I think that's always been about the limit, but I haven't posted anything super long for ages.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IndigoPrime

Re admin/spam, I've not been getting notifications for some reason. I've gone through some recent ones but will have to tackle the queue in chunks. If there's anything pressing, please email me.

IndigoPrime

Amusingly, having just worked my way back deep into 2023's reports, the forum kicked me out, claimed I was spamming and attempted to ban me.

Funt Solo

See, now I'm feeling bad.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

Now you're feeling bad.

Wait 'til the gin runs out.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]