Main Menu

Which Game have you completed the most times?

Started by bluemeanie, 29 June, 2011, 08:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Big Man

"Is there a problem here ?"

vzzbux

Quote from: bluemeanie on 01 July, 2011, 09:15:30 AM
On the Spectrum games thing, another one you could class as a proper playthrough as it took a LONG time was Skool Daze. Played that thing to death.

I have and updated(ish) version of this on my PC called Klass of 99. Can't beat the retro. Also have a beefed up Spy Hunter (Highway Pursuit) and Turbo Esprit (Lotus Turbo Challenge).

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Michaelvk

Farcry 2 and Medal of honor Tier 1 edition are both sitting at 2 completions each for now.. Soon to be joined by Portal.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Keef Monkey

Probably Robocop on the Amiga. Had it as a kid and it was the first game I think I can remember ever completing, up to that point I'm sure I thought games just went on forever until you lost all your lives. Because I could finish this I did that thing kids do with movies and just played it from start to finish on a daily basis for a while!

More recently I remember playing the first F.E.A.R. through a few times, and usually if I've enjoyed a game I'll try it on each difficulty so wind up going through them 2 or 3 times. Have done that with Gears 1&2 (and separate co-op playthroughs, so have probably finished them more than most). The Max Payne games have had a few runs, and Dead Space took about 6 playthroughs to get all the achievements. It's rare that I enjoy a game enough to do that though.

HatefulCactus

Metal Gear Solid and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Feel My Hate!

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

The Enigmatic Dr X

Football Manager 2006.

Currently at 55 days (yes, days - ie over 1320 hours) of play-time.

The mighty Wolves have won their 15th consecutive Premier League, 14th Consecutive Champions League and 16th Consecutive Leauge and FA Cup Doubles. All with a first team with 14 home-grown players.

Nothing beats the feeling of plucking a 16 year old prospect from obscurity and turning him into a "World Class" player.

My first team still has my second ever signing - Edilson; signed a day after his 18th birthday, and now 35. He's still in the Brazil squad (150 caps) and was World Player of the Year last season.

I have played this game more than all other games combined.
Lock up your spoons!

Van Dom

Very seldom replay games once I've completed them, the exception being - like many others have said - Resident Evil parts 1 and 2. Just cos they were so good and you could actually play through them in a couple of hours, once you knew what to do. There is one other game I've played through twice, a little gem called Ico which is just so beautiful and atmospheric and just all around awesome. Its a puzzle-platform kind of thing where you have to guide this girl through a castle in order to escape, trying to open up the path ahead by solving puzzles whilst also protecting her from demons. It's a wonderful little gaming experience. If there's any game I'm likely to plan yet again in the future, its that one.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Mardroid

Quote from: HatefulCactus on 25 July, 2011, 02:52:05 AM
Metal Gear Solid and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

The latter is a game I want to pick up at some point. I've read plenty of good things about it. I'm late on board, but that's no bad thing as it's pretty cheap now! (The up to date games are too advanced for my four-five year old Laptop.  )

Cyberleader2000

the legend of zelda ocreainer of time ive replayed that on about every for mat its been released on so far I am at the moment playing the 3DS vershion
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

IAMTHESYSTEM

Halo -Combat Evolved PC version and  FARCRY . They both look pretty good on my Computer since I can machine spec them to the max. FARCRY in particular is beautiful to look at and still pretty tough. Those damn Trigens are still wacking me!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla