Main Menu

2000 AD Art Stars Summer 2018 - Judge Dredd

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 16 May, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine

TordelBack

Hot damn, those are some very fine additions.  Jason Davies' Judge Burdis is a particularly good likeness!  This thread though, it's been amazing.

james newell

Yes! Jason Davies image is totally cover worthy.

Steve Green

Quote from: james newell on 22 September, 2018, 06:25:44 PM
Yes! Jason Davies image is totally cover worthy.

Yeah, it's lovely - reminds me a little of Bryan Talbot's Dredd.

I think the only thing I'd tweak is that line of the daystick continuing into the jawline.

CrazyFoxMachine

Grange Wallis -- Dredd

In the last week before the announcement of the finalists we'll be endeavoring to also upload every single entry we received (300 IN TOTAL!) to the Facebook gallery here!

CrazyFoxMachine

Marco Serraville & Vincenzo Giordano -- Dredd & Anderson

Again - Another batch up on the FB! :)

CrazyFoxMachine

CrazyFoxMachine

SIP

I see the winner is up on Facebook! Congrats!

Colin YNWA

Also I don't know how many have been posted here but apparently there were 300 entries... CFM is going to be kept business.

It will be really interesting to see how much the pull is affected when we move from Dredd to less well known characters. Is it the character or the prize that got the numbers... well yes its probably a combination but still...

SIP

I'm assuming something changed somewhere along the way as CFM had mentioned an announcement of "finalists" above  and was trying to get all of the entries up on Facebook.

I noticed someone mention a "deserving winner" on Facebook last night before I went to bed and I woke up to the winner having been announced on FB a couple of hours after that......

Regardless, congratulations to Mark on the winning entry :)

Bolt-01

For those that don't do FB... who won? Was it posted here already?

amines2058

Bolt, Mark Montague won with his Dredd on a table about to be tortured by the Brotherhood of Darkness

Bolt-01