Main Menu

Dice Man wanted?

Started by Famous Mortimer, 29 November, 2016, 12:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Hello again, been a long time since I've  been on here - having finally completed the collection, I've been enjoying reading them. But as ever, the most important part of a collection is the part you don't have, and I read about the 5-issue "Dice Man" run.

The only one on eBay is issue 1, but if one of you lovely folks has all five and is willing to sell, I'm emigrating soon so my window for getting any more comics without having to pay insane international postage is rapidly closing. Hopefully one of you can help?

COMMANDO FORCES

£70 and the complete 5 issues are yours.

sheridan

Wow - just the four page advert for the first issue would cost £3.00 on ebay!

IndigoPrime

I have all five. Picked them up for a song one time. I'd always assumed they weren't worth a great deal.

Famous Mortimer

Issue 1 occasionally pops up for £25, so...

£70 sounds right-ish (although if anyone wants to undercut him, please feel free :) ). If you don't mind hanging on a week or so, so I can get paid again, I'll take it.

Harvey-alex

Hi,
I have all 5, but been trying to sort through all my comics.
So for some reason I can only find 1,2,4 and 5.

So if you want these 4 I can sell them for £40 (or if you want to make an offer) and if/when number 3 turns up I can send it on to you if you still want it.

Let me know?

Derek

Famous Mortimer

I was about to come back on here when I got an eBay notification, and now own 1-4, for a shade under £20. No. 3 is in pretty rough condition, though, apparently. So, I'll take no.5 off you, if you'd still like to sell just that one? Or if you find 3 in the near future I can buy them both?

Famous Mortimer

Just looking for no. 5 now (and an upgrade on no.3, which is a bit battered). Anyone feel like selling?