Leigh S

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Zenith 666

Leigh S

Steven Austin

Love that cover Leigh - great work.

CFM, here is mine AGAIN but tweaked, had some advice on digi painting and played around to add more depth and atmosphere. Could you enter this one into voting and discard the other please.

Thank you sir.

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Steven Austin on 22 February, 2015, 01:55:14 PM
CFM, here is mine AGAIN but tweaked, had some advice on digi painting and played around to add more depth and atmosphere. Could you enter this one into voting and discard the other please.

No worries!

Colin YNWA

Wow Andy Lambert strikes again, can I really use all three of my votes for the same chap... we'll see.

Mind with competition like that from Mr Leigh S .... another tricky month...

Neil McClements

Shakara/Pinhead. The original Hellraiser film is amongst my favourite horror films and although I've never read Shakara (!) he looks like he's all chains and knives aswell. A good monster mash up.

Bagley

My first post!

There's some truly amazing artwork on here. Well done to all!

- Adam

Zenith 666

mimikeke

I've only got the basic sketch done so far *sweats* :lol:  Maybe will post some progress in a few before the deadline.  Apologies if it's looking like Dredd shat himself

Steven Austin

Lovely work Neil and Mimeke even with just the base sketch you've captured some very cool atmosphere and style.

allistermac

My entry features Judge Anderson having a psychic encounter with Freddy Kruger from Nightmare On Elm Street.

I was sad to hear of the passing of Brett Ewins last week so I decided to draw Anderson in a homage to his distinctive graphic style.