Main Menu

TWD series 9

Started by Proudhuff, 11 October, 2018, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiplodocus

Yeah, I'm Season 8 because after Season 7, I decided against paying to see the season early so waited till it turned up on Prime. But couldn't find a thread for Season 8.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tiplodocus

It's hard keeping up. Just watched a trailer for S5 of FEAR THE WALKJNG DEAD thinking I'd seen S4 but realised halfway through I hadn't and have spoiled it a bit. Bugger!

Proudhuff

Thats where I am with GoT, no idea which was the last series I watched!
With TWD, further confusion when you read the comic...and not a ditry Tradewaiter  :-X ;)
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Bit of a necropost (but that is fitting the theme of the show).

Really enjoyed Season 9. Vast improvement over 7 and 8. Best it has been for a while. Same things still irk... And Michonne's episode with the orphans trod similar ground to the Season 4 episode THE GROVE (my personal fave after the opener).

But whispering Zombies are heckuva scary on screen and a shed load of character deaths.

Should I buy S10 ? Does the improvement last?

rogue69

I would say Yes get it. Alpha and the whisperers are great villains unlike any before. Loads more character deaths plus Negan just gets better and better

Proudhuff

Quote from: rogue69 on 04 October, 2020, 10:52:33 PM
I would say Yes get it. Alpha and the whisperers are great villains unlike any before. Loads more character deaths plus Negan just gets better and better

This^^^
DDT did a job on me