Main Menu

New mini-series under Battle banner

Started by sheridan, 03 June, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheridan

Battle Rebellion - Sniper Elite: Resistance

Would that make it the first release under the Battle logo since the 1980s (early 1990s)?

Quote[size=0px]Coming in August: Sniper Elite: Resistance[/size]
[size=0px]Three-issue US-format mini-series based on the global bestselling videogame series lands in August![/size]
[size=0px]Based on the global bestselling videogame, Sniper Elite: Resistance is the brand new comic book from Rebellion.[/size]
[size=0px]This high-octane three-issue US-format mini-series, written by Keith Richardson and with art from Patrick Goddard, goes on sale 29th August ($3.99).[/size]
[size=0px]Sniper Elite: Resistance is an adrenaline-fuelled thrill-ride set during the darkest days of World War Two - a sure fire hit for gamers and comic book readers alike![/size]
[size=0px]In occupied France, Allied Special Operations Executive hero Karl Fairburne parachutes into the town of Angouleme in a bid to stop the shipment of a new German anti-aircraft weapon - the situation is more complex, and dangerous, than he could ever have imagined.[/size]
[size=0px]The first issue has two equally-orderable variants by Goddard and Sniper Elite videogame artist Edouard Groult![/size]
[size=0px]Sniper Elite: Resistance will be available from all good comic book stores - order using Diamond codes JUN181949 (Goddard cover) and JUN181950 (Groult variant cover).[/size]

sheridan

As an aside - why does SMF keep putting 'size' tags everywhere - I didn't do any formatting other than the 'quote'!

sheridan

Oh, and it stripped the variant cover out too!

broodblik

Hopefully this is just the beginning of more Battle strips. Looking forward to this  especially Goddard art.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.