Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: Forthcoming Thrills - 2022
« Last post by Richard on Today at 11:07:38 PM »
That seems like an argument against creator-owned copyright, in that it actually makes it less likely that stuff gets reprinted.
Film & TV / Re: Current TV Boxset Addiction
« Last post by Colin YNWA on Today at 10:31:38 PM »
Daredevil Season 2 well its a good job I've heard such good things about Season 3 as getting there is beginning to feel a bit of a trial (no pun and all that). 7 episodes in and no tonal variance at all, not surprisingly I suppose - but why is there no window cleaners in Hell's Kitchen? Or cleaning products - well except in the appointments of posh baddies! Anyway while its got a lot of great new ideas (from the comics) to play with its turning into a lumbing cliche factory and its really beginning to bug me.

I'm going to get to Season 3,  but man its a lot harder work than the first 12 episodes of Season 1 made it seem like it was going to be!
General / Re: Forthcoming Thrills - 2022
« Last post by M.I.K. on Today at 09:26:32 PM »
I vote for a complete run of "Burp the Smelly Alien" from Oink!

That would probably be a bit complicated/unlikely. The copyright to a load of Oink! characters is apparently owned by the original creators, Burp included.
Announcements / Re: 2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection
« Last post by sintec on Today at 08:04:25 PM »
Oh and Ladykiller - would be really nice to round get the last(?) PJ Maybe story.
Prog / Re: Prog 2283 - Scare in the community
« Last post by broodblik on Today at 07:59:02 PM »
Cover and Logo:

Prog / Re: Prog 2283 - Scare in the community
« Last post by broodblik on Today at 07:58:47 PM »
Cover by Tazio Bettin:

« Last post by sintec on Today at 07:54:26 PM »
Yeah I've been holding out on buying the Rebellion trades for recent Dredd hoping it'll turn up in here so 2nd Jimbo's shout for a Harvey/Machine Law/Guatemala vol. If we get more than 1 Dredd book then I hope the other one collects some of Niemand's Dredds.

Non-Dredd hopes:
The Dead (and other Milligan stories)
The Scarlet Apocrypha
Stickleback
Damnation Station
Savage (10-11 which like Gideon would require a u-turn)
« Last post by The Monarch on Today at 07:11:29 PM »
canon fodder is never happening and i have just learnt to accept this so i kinda want survival geeks
Prog / Prog 2283 - Scare in the community
« Last post by Colin YNWA on Today at 06:14:51 PM »
Nice punny tagline.

Good Prog behind it.

Dredd as you were nicely cranking tension, typically superb Niemand interactions between character and a place fantastic story. I'm not sure I've actually declared this but Niemand is now clearly the best none Wagner Dredd writer we have and have had.

Brink Speaking of the best this is just that. Another quite brilliant episode. Who is following Maslow?

Hope more innovation and imagination with the way this story is presented and its a damned good story too, so - fantastic!

Dexter - the only real misstep this week. This has been a fantastic story and then this week fight and over. I assume something is being set up with the moths - I guess the final weapon to defeat the AI (I'm normally wrong about these things!) - but for this story I wanted more than the energetic slam, bam over ending.

Fiends origins and emergances - brilliant fun.

So yeah a bit of a step back from last week, mainly due to Dexter, which bad, just not the high standard I'd set for it!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10