Main Menu

Prog 2276 - House of the Unholy

Started by Colin YNWA, 02 April, 2022, 08:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Corinthian

Quote from: Big_Dave on 14 April, 2022, 02:12:57 PM
nevre watch sunset boulevard

That's different. He's (spoiler for 72-year-old movie) [spoiler]dead, he's got all the time in the world[/spoiler].

JayzusB.Christ

I'm kind of hoping that this [spoiler]clone of Dredd is more relevant to a forthcoming modern-day MC1
storyline, and that Tharg doesn't undo one of Dredd's defining moments, i.e. nuking East-Meg 1.[/spoiler]

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Corinthian

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 15 April, 2022, 01:56:49 PM
I'm kind of hoping that this [spoiler]clone of Dredd is more relevant to a forthcoming modern-day MC1
storyline, and that Tharg doesn't undo one of Dredd's defining moments, i.e. nuking East-Meg 1.[/spoiler]

My guess is that it'll be something to do with [spoiler]Dredd killing the other clone[/spoiler], which our narrator [spoiler]interprets as covering up MC1's dirty little secret[/spoiler] but is actually about [spoiler]the clone being a Sov ringer.[/spoiler]

broodblik

Your theory sounds solid and it makes sense but then we have the Wagner whom will be spinning his own "theory"
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

The Corinthian

Which is true but all we can do until then is hypothesise based on the evidence.

I once came up with a great theory about what the final episode of Alan Moore's 'Cinema Paradiso' was going to be based on the idea that he was subtly seeding clues and allusions throughout the run about one particular star and one of her most famous screen roles... and then it came out and it was nothing to do with her.

broodblik

That is good writing where you have clues pointing to a possibility then wham bang the real truth is revealed but still your theory is good and believable
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.