Main Menu

2000AD Southern Contingent Autumn Gathering - 11th October

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 29 June, 2014, 11:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSurfer

Great news that King Carlos and Mr Wagner can make it to The Crown and Anchor but they can only get there at 3pm!

You guys are so lucky that you can make that and I will be the ONLY one who will miss that.

COMMANDO FORCES

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

El Chivo

Pete Wells

It's my birthday on the 12th so I will be having the obligatory dirty weekend. At some point, I want you all to put your glasses down and just imagine that.

SuperSurfer

Quote from: El Chivo on 28 September, 2014, 12:53:14 PM
Nice one Supes, be good to see ya!
Chi
Long time so see, El Chivo.

Been meaning to ask you if you have any copies of El Bigote but I have to travel light.

COMMANDO FORCES

El Chivo

Yeh got a few left I'll bring em down
Jot down yr address on Sat & I'll send u one/some Supes

Chi

Steve Green

Quote from: Pete Wells on 28 September, 2014, 12:58:50 PM
It's my birthday on the 12th so I will be having the obligatory dirty weekend. At some point, I want you all to put your glasses keep your lunch down and just imagine that.

COMMANDO FORCES

Pete Wells

Quote from: Steve Green on 28 September, 2014, 05:53:26 PM
Quote from: Pete Wells on 28 September, 2014, 12:58:50 PM
It's my birthday on the 12th so I will be having the obligatory dirty weekend. At some point, I want you all to put your glasses keep your lunch down and just imagine that.

As a special treat I will send pictures to Steve Green.

Steve Green

COMMANDO FORCES

Just reminding everyone that this is this coming Saturday.

Just think of all the things we can talk about (while drinking) Adi's Dark Judges miniseries, The 2000 AD Documentary, the push for a sequel, the Strontium Dog fan film, the Dredd Animation fan film, merchandise, etc....

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Skullmo

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 07 October, 2014, 06:24:59 AM
Just reminding everyone that this is this coming Saturday.

Just think of all the things we can talk about (while drinking) Adi's Dark Judges miniseries, The 2000 AD Documentary, the push for a sequel, the Strontium Dog fan film, the Dredd Animation fan film, merchandise, etc....

Can we also talk about Cursed Edge fan film and spines
It's a joke. I was joking.