Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

The missus is out tomorrow night so I can watch the England/USA game (in HD) in peace.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

nev

House of Usher

Quote from: nev on 12 June, 2010, 10:41:01 PM
That's not naked then.

You are the computer from the film Colossus: The Forbin Project.

(I mean pedantic, not voyeuristic)
STRIKE !!!

Devons Daddy

I downloaded The Champ, from iTunes. Devons mummy has never seen this movie! Any one of age 36 plus will inform you their sister mother cryed like babies at this movie . This should make dm very happy later. This may be the biggest tear jerking movie in history. Any else remember this movie ?
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Roger Godpleton

I just had a bath that was full of hundreds of miniature paint chips.

Dark Jimbo

I was tattooing a bloke who happened to casually mention that he used to read 2000AD. Fast forward half an hour and I've managed to talk him into getting a full Mega-City One half-sleeve with Judge Death looming large over the cityblocks. Can't wait!
@jamesfeistdraws

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 14 June, 2010, 11:01:20 AM
I was tattooing a bloke who happened to casually mention that he used to read 2000AD. Fast forward half an hour and I've managed to talk him into getting a full Mega-City One half-sleeve with Judge Death looming large over the cityblocks. Can't wait!

Lucky he didn't mention Razzle!

johnnystress

ooh- you'll have to post photos

got a link to your portfolio?

Bolt-01

Because the mighty Mini-Bolt has passed his foundation year at Bournville!

He got a merit!

Now I can confirm he is going to Uni at Leiceser in September!

Huzzah!

Roger Godpleton

Richmond Clements

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 14 June, 2010, 11:01:20 AM

I am sort of impressed by the fact that you are a Tattoist as despite the fact i know not what you do for a living and i know nothing about you i never imagined you as a tattooist.

Is this a part time interest/occupation or a full time occupation ?
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Dunk!

Congrats Mini-bolt.

I loved my Foundation year, but Uni was better.
"Trust we"

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 14 June, 2010, 02:06:13 PM
I am sort of impressed by the fact that you are a Tattoist as despite the fact i know not what you do for a living and i know nothing about you i never imagined you as a tattooist.

That's cool Pete, folks who know me say exactly the same thing. I don't really 'look' like a tattooist - no visible tattoos of my own for a start! I've only been doing it coming up for a year, so it's a fairly recent development. Good fun, but still not a patch on Photoshop or pens and pencils, which'll always be my true love.

Here's a link for what it's worth Johnny, but the site's crap and my gallery's badly in need of updating - http://www.portsmouthink.co.uk/dg/23020
@jamesfeistdraws