Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

I bought a whole load of back issues from the boot fair this morning for 15 quid.There are some Tornado comics and quite a few early progs in there as well but i didnt go through the whole lot because i had to buy them very quickly as the guy who was selling them was packing up so i shall go through them all this afternoon.
There are quite a few i have already but it doesnt hurt to have duplicates but there must be a hundred progs or more altogether.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Something Fishy

Had a lovely weekend away with family and then to a friend wedding on Saturday.

Was great.

Dunk!

Brand new drawing workspace, with super office chair, courtesy of IKEA. :D

Though IKEA on a Sunday is my idea of hell.
"Trust we"

COMMANDO FORCES

I have just been up to the attic to find a few beanie hats to take pics of for my blog and have managed to come back down with three boxes of stuff that need photo's taken of as well  :D

I'm off to the conservatory to start doing that now!

COMMANDO FORCES

Found the supply of Dredd pants that I bought and it's a good day in the forces household, as there are 3 small pairs amongst my many pairs. I have just held one against Sam and they fit. This means tomorrow, when he goes to school he will be Thrill Powered up with his new pants!

I will be so proud :D

nev

Make sure he doesn't try to show them off to his friends, I'm sure the teachers wouldn't be pleased.

Richmond Clements

More to the point, make sure you don't show then to his friends.

House of Usher

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 02 September, 2010, 04:40:37 PM
I had an email about a commission this morning and it's under way  :D

What are they getting you to do for them?  ;)
STRIKE !!!

Devons Daddy

Downloaded itunes version 10. \
bloody awesome upgrade, very pleasant, very enjoyable. makes the itunes an even greater daily pleasure to use.
i enjoy the simple pleasures of life, daily.

oh and they added another yacht to the fleet, a Gulf Wave, 75 ft, and as is the way, we had to do sea trails, the wine and food was a little extra that brought a smile to the event.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

COMMANDO FORCES

Through my blog I have managed to find a person who is willing to undertake the mighty task of painting all my models for the cellar. I am well happy as I've looked at his work and it's top notch and the best bit is that he lives just down the motorway from me, so I'll save on postage  :D :D :D :D

House of Usher

Since I started delivering mail 3 weeks ago I have lost 4 lbs in weight.
STRIKE !!!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: House of Usher on 08 September, 2010, 07:06:48 PM
Since I started delivering mail 3 weeks ago I have lost 4 lbs in weight.

Vision of postie weighing himself on dodgy R.M. scale.

Hope you're not stealing thrillpower subscriptions.

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Cyberleader2000

I started filming my video reviews today and as I went to Wright a written review on my Blog I found it has got 4 Followers yeeay me. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime