Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

QuoteAnd well done Rich, do tell...

Oh believe me, I will!

Devons Daddy

Bought three tickets from the UK to singapore with malaysia airlines for my parents and sister, cost only 450 sterling each with taxes!
trust me thats bloody cheap.
so happy parents. happy sister.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Roger Godpleton

Only just found out today that Radiant Silvergun will be on XBLA!
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dandontdare

You're just making up words now aren't you?

What what will be on what?

Roger Godpleton

You should hear some of the words your mom makes up with me as her muse.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Devons Daddy

scored the robert harrop Judge Anderson on Ebay. from the USofA. only death left to get at a decent price  ;) and i will own the full set.

which is rather satifying.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Kerrin

I just got a care parcel of comics (And a badge!) from the small press genius Mr.Ben Clark (Satchmo round yer). All from Ben's mighty MAGIC BEANS COMICS. BUY SOME. With such captivating titles as "Gravy and Chips" and "Stringer Bell At The Earth's Core" I can feel my brain already bending beyond repair. Ben is also the deranged maestro behind Renegade Art's SPINECHILLERS THE COMIC. READ IT.

Cheers again Ben, you're a gent.

Devons Daddy

Because its christmas time officially.
what more could any of us ask for. the big prog is coming soon!!!!!!!
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

COLD PLAY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

25 years since a decent hit single for christmas being a truly christmas song.
and they do it style,
BLOODY OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life is DROKKIN FANTASTIC.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

COMMANDO FORCES

Because I'll be at KAPOW and so be able to see the stuff that they show from Dredd  :D :D :D :D

Gavin_Leahy_Block

... I have finally arrived home. As many of ye will know, for the last few months I have been travailing and working round Australia. This has been one of the greatest experiences of my life and has left me with so many fond memories and several good friendships. I may have returned to Ireland at the worst possible time, but, it feels great to be home.
It is also fantastic because my parents remembered to keep collecting my subscription, so now I have over eight months of 2000AD's and megazine's to look forward to. Also as a welcome home present they had the artwork, I got at Hi-Ex, framed for me.
Tonight, will consist of several drinks with friends, which I'm really looking forward to.

IAMTHESYSTEM

"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Mardroid

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 December, 2010, 04:10:35 PM
Because I'll be at KAPOW and so be able to see the stuff that they show from Dredd  :D :D :D :D

Yep. I hope they tell us the day it will be shown. I'm not sure I really want to go twice. Not that I'd be going to the event just to see the film, I just think there's only so much stuff I'd be able to do there, and I think one day will be enough. Especially as I've never been to a comic con before.

TordelBack

Good to have you back Gavin!  Now get to the back of the queue, there's only so many lifejackets, you know.