Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunk!

Just read in SFX: Sylvester McCoy as Radagast the Brown.

Works for me.

Ron Perlman as Beorn would have been great, but you can't have everything.
"Trust we"

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Peter Wolf

I think this just about qualifies as fantastic.

About 3 yrs ago i accidentally met up with a girl i used to know in the Old Town in Hastings so we chatted and exchanged contact details and then it was left like that as we havent been in contact with each oter since then until today when i got an unexpected email that ended in saying it would be good to meet up.

The last thing i knew was she had got married shortly before our meeting and when we met her husband was there as well so i had to exercise a certain amount of disgression as there was an attraction there on her part and mine which i thought seemed a bit obvious in my mind.This was mostly why i didnt get in contact again because i didnt want to be in a position where i would be inbetween a married couple as thats something i would not want to be involved in.

I am happy about getting the email but at the same time i cant help thinking what may have prompted it but anyway theres only one way to find out.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

locustsofdeath!

My daughter and I have just had a arsom night of playing Heroquest! So much so that I bought a copy of Advanced Heroquest on ebay to replace the one I have, which is in tatters so we can expand our adventures. To my sheer enjoyment she played the Barbarian character.

Also, little more than 2 months until my wife comes home from Afghanistan. She's due to leave that shithole on March 6th!!!

Van Dom

Thats great news Locusts, thank heavens for that!
Heroquest thing sounds interesting. My daughter has had me playing Club Penguin with her on the net all day (its kinda fun mind) but somehow Heroquest sounds more my cup of tea. Must do an ebay search myself!

Peter- yep, only one way to find out is right! Can understand you being suspicious/curious about the reason for the contact alright...maybe her circumstances have changed? Anyway, hope its good news for you.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

locustsofdeath!

Oh yeah, Von Doom, definitely grab Heroquest if you can. They're always, always floating around ebay.

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Cthulouis

I'll never hear the end of that one will I  ::)

On the plus side, life's so drokking fantastic because this morning I managed to buy a perfect condition Warhammer GN for the bargain price of 50p!

Van Dom

Quote from: Cthulouis on 14 January, 2011, 01:48:47 PM
I'll never hear the end of that one will I  ::)

On the plus side, life's so drokking fantastic because this morning I managed to buy a perfect condition Warhammer GN for the bargain price of 50p!

Nice score there Cthulouis! Bet you didnt hesitate to snap that up...!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Cthulouis

Who could possibly hesitate with prices like that?

exilewood

It'd be a foolish fellow indeed who'd let a bargain like that slip by.

Van Dom

..I used to be a Virgo, which kinda sucked, but now I'm a Leo so...yay! That's much cooler! ROOOARRRRR!!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41047777

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Van Dom on 14 January, 2011, 01:59:48 PM
..I used to be a Virgo, which kinda sucked, but now I'm a Leo so...yay! That's much cooler! ROOOARRRRR!!!!

That was interesting because it includes the 13th sign Ophiuchus the Snake [wisdom] or Snake bearer which in Greek myths is Aesclepius which is the saint or god of physicians.In Christianity this is represented by the snake who tempts them to eat an apple from the tree of life.Its interesting that this snake archetype is featured in Meltdown Man in the form of King Seth.

WHO logo.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Knowledge applied with wisdom.

The US dollar sign represents the same thing although its in reverse.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

davethomson

Aw bollocks! I was a Sagittarius (which was cool and all, what with the horse body and the bow and arrow) but now I am an Ophiuchus (which sounds like a bodily fluid).

Damn you, astrologers! Damn you!
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

Cyberleader2000

Life is drokking Fantastic because I may finally be getting out of my job rut my old collage teacher contacted me a fue days back telling me about this aparintership placement so I looked them up and they said I could come to one of their open days on the 19th best bit is its to do with IT which I really love and they have a very hi rate of people getting jobs after they have completed there aparintership corses.

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 14 January, 2011, 09:22:33 AM
My daughter and I have just had a arsom night of playing Heroquest!

I have 2 things to say about this 1 its arsom that people are still using arsom as a word and 2 what's Heroquest?

Dam it I was a Taurus now im a Aries this changes everthing I know to be true everthing is a lie now how will I cope with this change in my horoscopes Nooooooooooooooooooooooo  (in cases any one dosent get this its my atemps at scarscasum  :lol: but realy who gives a dam I just read my horoscopes for fun I don't take it seriously)
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime