Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Mubarak finally taking the hint and fucking off? That's got to be worth a mention here, surely?

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dandontdare

he's handed power to the military, so may be too soon to celebrate.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Dandontdare on 11 February, 2011, 05:59:09 PM
he's handed power to the military, so may be too soon to celebrate.

On the contrary, I think it's exactly the time to celebrate.

Tomorrow is the time to worry about what to do next.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Dunk!

True Grit lived up to all my expectations. Thoughly enjoyed myself.
"Trust we"

SmallBlueThing

Because i am at The House Of Sin, surrounded by exquisite women in masks and little clothing. That is all.
SBT

Jared Katooie

Proudhuff

Imelda May gig last night was wonderful, I'm convinced she sang 'Just for you' er, just for me  :-[
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

How weird, I shall be listening to her new album later while I push puny motorists out of my way!

Keef Monkey

Quote from: Proudhuff on 14 February, 2011, 05:34:26 PM
Imelda May gig last night was wonderful, I'm convinced she sang 'Just for you' er, just for me  :-[

Caught her on the tellybox a couple of times, she's feisty.

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because I got to hide out at home for most of the day and avoied this evile corept holiday that makes single people like me feal deperesed.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

If you had given that lass a card today with some chocolates and a single red rose you could be having a great night tonight C2000  ;)

Proudhuff

If you ignore the slighty sniffy start to this review it gives a good idea of how the gig went:

http://www.theartsdesk.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3079:imelda-may-liquid-room-edinburgh&Itemid=27

DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

After a busy morning scrubbing and cleaning the house, a great day out (movie excepted) with Tiny Tips and now I'm at Edinburgh airport to pick up Mrs Tips.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

johnnystress

Quote from: Proudhuff on 15 February, 2011, 05:10:23 PM

If you ignore the slighty sniffy start to this review it gives a good idea of how the gig went:

http://www.theartsdesk.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=3079:imelda-may-liquid-room-edinburgh&Itemid=27

Sounds like a great gig-- I hate this idea(as in the sniffy 1st paragraph) that she and the band are doing 'retro' because it's trendy...they've been doing it for years,  and are only being noticed by the mainstream because it's now trendy

and the girls' hairdo isn't called a 'beehive' either

meeow

Roger Godpleton

Billy Ray Cyrus has had his life ruined by David Lynch.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!