Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because I'm geting free sat installed in my room next friday for only £16 it shoud be £56 but because I'm on benfinits and im disabled I get it for less sometimes being a brain damaged jobless layabout has its advanatages.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Jim_Campbell

...Because I just scored a nearly-new 21" Cintiq off eBay for ~£500 off list price for new. Bear in mind that supply of these buggers is SO constrained that people who actually have stock are charging up to £500 over list.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Roger Godpleton

QUENTIN TARANTINO AND ALAN BALL FIGHT TO THE DEATH OVER MACAWS.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 11 March, 2011, 05:37:46 PM
...Because I just scored a nearly-new 21" Cintiq off eBay for ~£500 off list price for new.

...And, to go with that bad boy, I just snagged a 15" MacBook Pro from the Apple refurb store for £480 off list price. Unfortunately, the money I've had to spend to do it has cleaned out my current account and done nearly the same for my credit card, but, still... new toys!

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

mogzilla

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 10 March, 2011, 10:59:28 PM
Life's so drokking fantastic because I'm geting free sat installed in my room next friday for only £16 it shoud be £56 but because I'm on benfinits and im disabled I get it for less sometimes being a brain damaged jobless layabout has its advanatages.

is this the same brain damaged jobless layabout that works in a charity shop and spends £60 a time on japanese plastic tat ?
   nice to know my tax is paying for your social life.

COMMANDO FORCES

I don't know why I bother going to work sometimes when I read the above ::)

JOE SOAP

Quote from: mogzilla on 12 March, 2011, 08:19:27 PM
is this the same brain damaged jobless layabout that works in a charity shop and spends £60 a time on japanese plastic tat ?
nice to know my tax is paying for your social life.

You say this after all the joy he's brought to this forum.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Judge Palmer on 09 March, 2011, 04:09:08 PM
Quote from: Radbacker on 09 March, 2011, 08:46:26 AM
saw the MIGHTY IRON MAIDEN live on Monday which is something I've always wanted to do since i was 8 and first got addicted to them,
CU Radbacker

Oh yes, UP THE IRONS! I saw Maiden at Earls Court in December 2006 during their 'A Matter of Life and Death' tour and it rocked. 1 row back from the front and middle left, seeing Eddie popping up in the Tank onstage was superb. Like you i've been a maiden fan since I was 12 but had never got round to seeing them until then.

If you haven't heard/bought their latest album 'The Final Frontier' I recommend you do, it is the nuts. The album has tracks that sound similar to their early albums, great stuff, here's to the next tour! :D

Did you see Paul Di'Anno has just been sent down for £45,000 benefit fraud? I don't know how his genius scheme could possibly fail - He said that he was unable to work after injuring himself falling off a stage, and claimed income support, housing benefit and council tax. He then spent the next few years playing hundreds of live shows all over the world until someone from the DSS saw one of his 50 videos on YouTube.

The prosecutor said: "He admitted in an interview in 2005 that he was living in Brazil and playing to crowds of 10,000 people."
The defence said: "He has fallen into a pit of mayhem."
The judge said: "nine months."

JOE SOAP

vzzbux

Posted the up and coming conviction on the RIP's a few weeks ago.

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 12 March, 2011, 10:21:01 PM
Still sang on the two best Maiden albums.
Totally agree.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

W. R. Logan

TordelBack

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 13 March, 2011, 07:28:24 AM
I have a 22 year old daughter 8-)

That eBay really is something.

(Also, congrats).

W. R. Logan

That eBay really is something.
(Also, congrats).

More like the wonders of Facebook 8-?

Judge Palmer

Quote from: Dandontdare on 12 March, 2011, 10:18:46 PM
Quote from: Judge Palmer on 09 March, 2011, 04:09:08 PM
Quote from: Radbacker on 09 March, 2011, 08:46:26 AM
saw the MIGHTY IRON MAIDEN live on Monday which is something I've always wanted to do since i was 8 and first got addicted to them,
CU Radbacker

Oh yes, UP THE IRONS! I saw Maiden at Earls Court in December 2006 during their 'A Matter of Life and Death' tour and it rocked. 1 row back from the front and middle left, seeing Eddie popping up in the Tank onstage was superb. Like you i've been a maiden fan since I was 12 but had never got round to seeing them until then.

If you haven't heard/bought their latest album 'The Final Frontier' I recommend you do, it is the nuts. The album has tracks that sound similar to their early albums, great stuff, here's to the next tour! :D

Did you see Paul Di'Anno has just been sent down for £45,000 benefit fraud? I don't know how his genius scheme could possibly fail - He said that he was unable to work after injuring himself falling off a stage, and claimed income support, housing benefit and council tax. He then spent the next few years playing hundreds of live shows all over the world until someone from the DSS saw one of his 50 videos on YouTube.

The prosecutor said: "He admitted in an interview in 2005 that he was living in Brazil and playing to crowds of 10,000 people."
The defence said: "He has fallen into a pit of mayhem."
The judge said: "nine months."

Yes I read that in the paper yesterday, shame as he was a good singer back in the day and certainly was influential on Maiden's first 2 albums. Unfortunatly for him he let drink and drugs get in the way of performing so 'Arry' gave him the boot. Would have been interesting to see how Maiden's further albums would have turned out if Paul had remained in the band.
Creep broke the rules, he's doing time!