Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 13 March, 2011, 07:28:24 AM
I have a 22 year old daughter 8-)

you're smiling now,thats 22 years of birthday,christmas,easter pocket money and at least 16 of unpaid child support you've gotta fork out for  ;)

but congrats any way!!! :D you missed the sleepless nights teething nappies 3am feeds

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: W. R. Logan on 13 March, 2011, 07:28:24 AM
I have a 22 year old daughter 8-)

But are you a GRANDAD, that's what I want to know  :o

Brigantian

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 10 March, 2011, 10:59:28 PM
Life's so drokking fantastic because I'm geting free sat installed in my room next friday for only £16 it shoud be £56 but because I'm on benfinits and im disabled I get it for less sometimes being a brain damaged jobless layabout has its advanatages.
I'm outraged ! Apart from 'shoud, benfinits and advanatages' the fecker can spell. Oh,I get it. He's talking about tv and he's probably typing with both hands. Cyber, if it's Sky take a look around channels 914 and 950. I think you'll like what you find. Just remember that all calls are charged at a premium rate. So I've heard.

The Legendary Shark

They don't charge that much for calls. Some of those poor girls can't even afford clothes.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SmallBlueThing

Because I've just suffered a very long and arduous "bedtime" for my kids, that involved much telling off, shouting and tears. Supernanny would not be pleased. Why is this in the "fantastic thread" I hear you ask. Because I've just been back up to chat to my eldest before he goes to sleep, and we got talking about nightmares- he told me one of his, and I told him of mine last night- where me and his mum were being chased by a giant armoured ape who swung from building to building, desperately trying to capture my wife. At the end of this, he looked at me quite earnestly and asked,

"Daddy, was the monkey wearing a hat?"

SBT

vzzbux

We enrolled Robbie into a Judo class not long before Christmas. The wife took him to his first tournament today over in Telford. The little snekker only went and got a bronze.
Also I spent the day with Sophie setting up all my imperial Storm troopers and Clone troopers.
A good day all round.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

W. R. Logan

Mikey

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 13 March, 2011, 09:02:13 PM
"Daddy, was the monkey wearing a hat?"

*sniff!* That's...that's just...wonderful.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

SmallBlueThing

Quote from: Cthulouis on 14 March, 2011, 11:15:35 PM
Well? Was it???

No- well, yes. Well, battle armour.

I became convinced for a second that he'd been lurking here... until I remembered he's only seven and computer illiterate. He explained (once I'd stopped laughing) that there was a monkey in a hat and armour in his book of horror stories.

SBT

W. R. Logan

TordelBack

Obviously all the Perkins genes are recessive.   ;)

Have you given much thought as to what her first Prog should be?

Keef Monkey

Noisybast

Just don't let Cyberleader2000 and his newfound "abilities" anywhere near her.

Seriously though, good news, Old Man Logan!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Wils

6 months into my new job and I've been promoted to Design Manager. :)