Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

TordelBack

mogzilla

Quote from: The Cosh on 26 November, 2011, 01:57:14 PM
Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 24 November, 2011, 07:10:04 PM
FRIDGE CHOCOLATE
Depends. Great for a Dairy Milk, not so good for a Toffee Crisp or an Aero.

my wife keeps sticking the tunnocks wafers in the fridge so they disintergrate and lose all that chewyness

TordelBack

...'Cos my little lad sat in the back of the car today on the way to his swimming lesson and read me a whole Stage 3 reading book cover to cover, flawlessly, including correctly sounding out several words he'd never read before.  Three cheers for the Oxford Reading Tree, it's a marvel - beautifully drawn fun stories that are often cheeky enough to get an actual laugh out of me, as well as subtly and gradually developing The Boy's confidence.  He gets four of these a week for homework now (he's 5), and I genuinely look forward to reading them with him, which can only help the whole enterprise.  Beats See Spot Run into a cocked hat.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

SpetsnaZ99

You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

vzzbux

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 07 December, 2011, 09:45:47 PM
OWNED

http://www.ivillage.com/bullies-joke-backfires-when-teen-wins-homecoming-queen/4-h-403408
THey covered this in the latest Scooby Doo series but the person getting bullied disapeared, came back years later as a fake ghost and got her comeuppance. The original bullies got away scott free. Yeh great message Hanna Barbara.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jom56DGiDHs

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

Had a tweet from the editor of SFX earlier, to see about doing something for their 'Your Collections' page  :thumbsup:

mogzilla

its only a little bit...theyd need a special to do it justice

DoomBot

Saw Hawkwind play in Manchester last night. As awesome as ever. Happy happy happy  :)

vzzbux

My grandads 90th birthday bash went off without a hitch and a total success. Its all thanks to my lovely wife for taking on the task of organising this, off her own back I might add.
The odd thing is all the hostile animosity between my wife and the EX seems to have disappeared, Maybe the Bitch EX has totally grown up and took stock on her life. Thumbs up all round.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

maryanddavid

Family do's can be such stressful vzzbux, when they go well its a great feeling. 90's a great age too, hope he enjoyed the night.
As for me, it was Marys birthday today, we went out for dinner, and then to our local, where we met up with a few friends that we hadnt met in an age. Marriage and kids have made us very lazy, must get out more often, great night.
David

Devons Daddy

This Friday, we fly to the UK, for CHRISTMAS ,
This is my first christmas off for 22 years!
This is our first christmas as a family in the UK wife,son,grandparents,sister DADDY! :D

LIFES SO DROKKING FANTASTIC!  :lol:

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

TordelBack

Glorious post to wake up to on a dark Monday morning - thrilled for you, DD!

Roger Godpleton

I got another two months of antidepressants.

PARTY TIME.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!