Main Menu

PONY SCHOOL

Started by Byron Virgo, 19 April, 2005, 07:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

One of us was close eh...
I shall assume it was me with Andre the Giant, and shall guess Rick Flair.

Lord Running Clam

Bico

Andre Ivan McGillicuddy.

Byron Virgo

Don't start introducing your gay man-wrestling here, boy (anyway, it's not Bret the Hitman Heart).

Spmeone might have got it right, or they may have got it wrong - I've yet to determine whether or not there was a factual spelling mistake as yet.

Megadeth

Okay well might as well try my old guess in closer to actual russian

Andrey Rublyov?

Byron Virgo

Nope, it wasn't that one I'm afraid.

I don't think it's so much as case of getting the original Russian, it's just that one name was rather similar, but had a couple of letters out of place, so I'm not sure if it was the correct person that was meant or not.

Bico

It would be rather embarrassing if you'd got the name wrong and not the other guy, wouldn't it?

Richmond Clements

Lord Running Clam

Byron,Do you mean about Megadeth saying Andrei Tarkovsky and me saying Tarkowsky?

Lord Running Clam

Sorry was trying to highlight the V in Tarkovsky and the W in Tarkowsky.

Byron Virgo

"It would be rather embarrassing if you'd got the name wrong and not the other guy, wouldn't it?"

It would, but that would never happen since I'm right. Obviously I can't explain why, since that would give the game away but I was looking at the name a minute ago and it hadn't changed its spelling.

Running Clam, if you want to make a guess go ahead, but I'm not going to tell you if that was right or not before you do...

Dudley

This thread has got even stranger while I was away.

Carlsborg Expert

hoom FQ,really?

You been away?

And going to Bristol?

Byron Virgo

Strange or not, anyone who wants to win has to have a guess by this evening or else that's it (and to clarify, the answer was one of the previous entries, just merely misspelled).

Carlsborg Expert

vwhoi do yo doo thees to our leetle breensies????

[why do you do this sir?)