Main Menu

GROUP 1: UNDT Round 2- Villains

Started by Colin YNWA, 07 August, 2020, 06:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

So here we go the second round kicks off with a bunch of villains that would scare the bejesus out of even the hardiest of heroes. Have to say this first group is a bit of a tough one ... or could be... maybe two will walk it... oh what do I know.

Oh and bear with me as I try to tidy things up and get off my lazy arse to finally use embedded links.

Anyway don't forget for the first and probably last time there's a bonus game this round.

Pop the names of the two characters you'd like to progress into the head to heads in Round 3 in a reply to this thread and I'll count up early Monday 10th August..

Thrax (Bad Company) - more info

PJ Maybe (Judge Dredd) - more info

Mekquake (ABC Warriors) -  more info

Judge Death (Judge Dredd) - more info

Rules and what not for what they count for

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Magnetica

Greg M.

Group Name - Put Your Analyst on Danger Money, Baby!
(or: "Oh, for a really world-class psychiatrist!")

Thrax (What's his problem?)
Mek-Quake (He's everyone's problem!)

paddykafka

paddykafka

And the group name for the bonus: Deathbringers!

Tomwe

Bolt-01

PJ Maybe and Mek-Quake

Title - Emphatically Yessssss

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 07 August, 2020, 11:44:23 AM
Title - Emphatically Yessssss

Bugger I assumed that the Bonus Game would quietly fall by the wayside as I forgot that you lot are a damned sight more creative and witty than me.

If you could all be less good at it it would make my decision much easier...

WhizzBang

Dark Jimbo

I sang the praises of Thrax at length in Round 1; however, I'm afraid he doesn't even get a look-in here, as it's PJ Maybe (arguably the best character here) followed by Mek-Quake (my favourite character here) for me.
@jamesfeistdraws

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Death and PJ.

Title: 2000AD: the only comic where the psychosis really are worse than the fans.

SBT

AlexF

rogue69

MekQuake and Judge Death

Team Dead Big Jobs!