Main Menu

Curious.....or just nosy?

Started by Malchidiel, 05 January, 2003, 05:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

I hope the last 2 items weren't connected....
Better set your phaser to stun.

Matt Timson

They more than likely were- but who can remember what they were thinking about when they were fourteen- and for so short a period of time to boot?!?
Pffft...

Malchidiel

Name: Julie
Sex: Well....if you're offering
Likes: Making annoying questionnaires in order to piss off other boarders, and my own personal bubble
Dislikes: Diagonal people and custard
Favourite Film(s) Southern Comfort, Planes Trains & Automobiles, Leon, American Beauty, American Perfekt, The Crow, Fargo, Being John Malkovich
Favourite TV: The League of Gentlemen, The Office, The Day Today, Brass Eye, This Life, Attachments, The Residents, Queer as Folk, Oh.....and Dawson's Creek
Favourite Music: Ultraspank, Machine Head, American Head Charge, Nine Inch Nails, Stabbing Westward, Disturbed, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Cocteau Twins, Cold, Vacant Stare, Skinlab, Earthtone9, Tori Amos, Vivaldi, Beethoven, ......and so on .. etc, etc
Favourite Sexual Position: Dangling precariously over the banister

Well that's me :)

Joolz

Malchidiel

Oh, I forgot Most embarrassing moment: The time when me and my b/f were getting down to business in the sitting room, and his mother returned to the house, but didn't enter through the front door, she came round to the patio doors and.....

mongor2003

Name : Paul Redfern
Born : Mansfield, Nottinghamshire now living in Norwich.
Dislikes : Some of the arsehole shitthick members of the public I have to deal with at work.
Favorite film :LOTR,Pulp Fiction.
Favourite TV : Transvestites dont really appeal to me I'm afraid.
Favourite music : Ecclectic to say the least.
Favourite sexual position: As many as possible....even with the ugly ones;)

Queen Firey-Bou

well generally i shut up about embarasing moments, but there is a getting caught tale, there we were me & the bloke, in the woods miles from anywhere, just us & the forestry track, so we experiment with cumbersome positions appropriate for forestry adult fun... when a mountain cyclist appears from no-where, yes It was my dad.

ARGGHHHHHHH

Malchidiel

Bou, during your intimate moment your bloke didn't happen to shout "who's the daddy" did he :)

karne

Here's a small segment of my profile...

Sex: I have a willy, what does that make me?

Likes: Cinnamon, tomatoes and immoral acts, but not all together.

Dislikes: Peoples who put far to much information on questionnaires.

Favourite Films:

Depends on my mood really, but I never seem to tire of the following:
Safety Last (Harold Lloyd, dead since 1971 and still funnier than Adam Sandler), Assault on precinct 13, Fight Club, The Dark Crystal, Snatch, The Man Who Could Work Miracles, Being John Malkovich, Coupe De Ville, Yellow Submarine, The City of Lost Children, The Thing, Restless Natives, American Beauty, Repo Man, Escape from New York, The Shadow, and Dark City.

Favourite TV Prog:

Father Ted (or Father "Dead" as I like to call him these days), Doctor Who, Blakes 7, Star Cops, The League of Gentlemen, Queer as Folk, Lexx, The Prisoner, ReBoot, Quatermass, Willo the Wisp, Babylon 5, Bo Selecta, Yo ho Ahoy! The Goodies and anything with Chris Morris, Armando Iannucci, Spike Milligan or John Woodvine.  

Favourite Music:

Ooh, anything that takes my fancy really, but usually to be found in my playlist are: Curve, The Psychedelic Furs, the The, The Ramones, Bauhaus, Moby, Garbage, The Heart Throbs, The Fall, Jan Johnston,  JJ72, Virgin Prunes/Prunes/Gavin Friday, T-Rex, The Creeps, The Clash, Sneaker Pimps, Neil Diamond (he rocks), Sisters of Mercy, Cocteau Twins, The Smiths, Nine Inch Nails, The Sundays (my daughter is named after the singer), The Manic Street Preachers (before Richey heard the other three were planning to bring out sh*te albums and ran off), Theatre of Hate/Spear of Destiny, Ministry, Chimney Factory a whole load of other stuff and...of course The Beatles.  

Favourite Sexual Position. You HAVE to answer this:

I can't see anything that says that I am legally bound to answer this, but as that is actually my favourite sexual position...

Most embarrassing moment:

It happened on this site around Christmas.

And anything else you can think of:

When I was born, a star lit the way for all to see. The wise men had shown their wiseness by leaving town nine months before, fearing a DNA test and a visit from the CSA. The shepherds however knew they were above suspicion.

karne

Malchidiel

Ooooooh! The City of Lost Children, I completely forgot about that. That should have been on my list too.

I've got the game of that for the PSone and it's kewl, although it should have lasted longer.

Oddboy

anything else you can think of: Garlic's ability to boost the imune system makes it an ideal staple when winter colds are doing the rounds. Try preparing some garlic & rosemary oil by roasting garlic cloves in the oven before adding to a bottle of good olive oil with a stem of fresh rosemary. Leave to infuse for at least a week & you'll find the flavours become deliciously mellow

Chef's Tip for February:
Make the most of the shellfish season and have a seafood celebration this Valentine's Day, February 14.  There are many ways to prepare oysters, but to get in the Valentine's mood, share them raw with a dressing made of finely chopped shallots soaked in red wine vinegar.

Sounds horrible to me, but there you go.
More next month!
Better set your phaser to stun.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Sex
MALE.

Likes/Dislikes
PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

Favourite Film/TV Prog
DOCTOR WHO (NOT AS ENIGMATIC AS ME, BUT CLOSE)

Favourite Music
THE CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT (WHAT SWEET MUSIC THEY MAKE)

Favourite Sexual Position. You HAVE to answer this :)
ANY WITH MRS X

Most embarrassing moment
WHEN THE ELECTRICITY METER RAN OUT JUST AS I WAS RE-ANIMATING A CORPSE. MESSY, VERY MESSY.

And anything else you can think of.
EVERY POST I MAKE TO THIS BOARD, AND EVERY E-MAIL I SEND TO ANYONE, CONTAINS A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE. BY READING THEM YOU ARE SLOWLY BEING PROGRAMMED TO BE MY MANCHURIAN CANDIATES. YOU SHALL BE MY ARMY. WHEN I GIVE THE SIGNAL YOU SHALL RISE UP AND OVERTHROW YOUR HOMES AND PLACES OF WORK IN MY NAME. YOU CANNOT RESIST. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU. THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!
Lock up your spoons!