Main Menu

BICS

Started by mygrimmbrother, 08 September, 2009, 11:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Odd_Bloke on 22 September, 2009, 09:19:01 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 September, 2009, 08:40:54 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 September, 2009, 06:19:08 PM
I'm just waiting for a confirmation e-mail!

And we're confirmed. Unfortunately, the Paypal shopping cart for the BICS tickets seems to be on the blink now. I can get tickets on the door, can't I?
As I understand it, you definitely can't pick up pre-bought tickets on the door.  I don't know about buying them on the door.

Erm ... I just purchased a couple of tickets via paypal (well, a few days ago). So they'll be sent out to me will they - clueless newbie here, have mercy! I thought I read somewhere that if you show your paypal receipt on the door you can get in that way, but I might have that wrong. Now I'm worried that they won't arrive in time and I won't be able to get in!

Odd_Bloke

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 22 September, 2009, 11:09:58 PM
Quote from: Odd_Bloke on 22 September, 2009, 09:19:01 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 September, 2009, 08:40:54 PM
Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 21 September, 2009, 06:19:08 PM
I'm just waiting for a confirmation e-mail!

And we're confirmed. Unfortunately, the Paypal shopping cart for the BICS tickets seems to be on the blink now. I can get tickets on the door, can't I?
As I understand it, you definitely can't pick up pre-bought tickets on the door.  I don't know about buying them on the door.

Erm ... I just purchased a couple of tickets via paypal (well, a few days ago). So they'll be sent out to me will they - clueless newbie here, have mercy! I thought I read somewhere that if you show your paypal receipt on the door you can get in that way, but I might have that wrong. Now I'm worried that they won't arrive in time and I won't be able to get in!
Yeah, you print the Paypal receipt, that is your ticket.  I just wanted to ensure that Jim hadn't bought tickets before Paypal started playing up, and was hoping to pick them up on the door.

Apologies for any confusion.

bluemeanie

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 22 September, 2009, 11:07:50 PM
Yeah, but that bastard Bluemeanie is on the other one, so I'll be stopping over here, thankyouverymuch.

Cheers

Jim

Jim, look mate. I know being around me even online makes you question your sexuality and that makes you uncomfortable, but you cant blame me for that. Its just something you need to sit down, have a little you-time about and decide whats best for Jim. What does Jim really want. How does Jim really feel.

Anyway, like I mighta said on the other thread thing, we're going... me and the hot wife anyway. Getting into Brum in the afternoon, plan is to meet in the Briar Rose with some of the gang from the geek syndicate forums at about 5ish then head to the launch party around 8.
Then I will be seen in various stages of drunk, sick and obnoxious during the rest of the weekend.

Mike Gloady

So, who out of the BICS crowd is going to Hi-Ex as well?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Kev Levell

I'd love to go to Thoughtbubble AND HiEx - it's just a question of economics.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Mike Gloady on 23 September, 2009, 07:14:12 PM
So, who out of the BICS crowd is going to Hi-Ex as well?
Me!

bluemeanie

Quote from: KevLev on 23 September, 2009, 07:32:48 PM

Same here, we do Bristol and B'ham, then with a holiday for our anniversary in Oct its all pretty tight cash wise  :(

Gonna try and do Thoughtbubble, cant see it though without cancelling xmas

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: KevLev on 23 September, 2009, 07:32:48 PM
Get onboard the Hi-Ex! Hell Trek 2010 then!

Jim_Campbell

I think there's an excellent chance I might make Hi-Ex next year. I haven't been North of the Border in twenty-five years and the Scots in my blood is feeling the call ...

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Bolt-01

This year it will be:
Hi-Ex (done) Bristol (done) Brum, and for the first time Thought Bubble.

Four con's in a year is a lot, however I'm looking forward to Leeds this year as I've not been before.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: bluemeanie on 23 September, 2009, 02:58:31 PM
How does Jim really feel.

Ah, stick it up yer big Welsh arse!

(To quote Oscar Wilde.)

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 23 September, 2009, 09:05:57 PM
I think there's an excellent chance I might make Hi-Ex next year. I haven't been North of the Border in twenty-five years and the Scots in my blood is feeling the call ...

Cheers

Jim

Excellent!

Mike Gloady

I can only really make ONE con this year and that's Hi-Ex - purely because the idea of the Hell-Trek appealed to me massively.  It'll be my first con as it happens, so be gentle with me. 

Bolt-01

Gentle? Ha ha haa!

You'll love it. Hi-Ex is unlike any convention I've ever been to. Wonderful.

Mike Gloady

I'm itching to get to Brum & especially Brissle next time (my old stomping ground so I know the pubs verrrrrry well).  Whichever cons you're going to folks, have a good one!