Main Menu

Alternative Realities

Started by McNulty, 12 January, 2003, 02:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McNulty

When are we getting more of those Alternative Reality stories? I quite liked them.

Link: http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~rjamieson/Cal-Hab/index,html" target="_blank">The A-Z of Cal-Hab

karne

I don't need anymore, I live in one.

seeneester

I felt the recent stories were a little weak, and would rather see something with a bit more depth to it. Perhaps a series consisting of 2 to 4 part stories instead just to create a better view of the parallel reality.

Quirkafleeg

Well the pitchfest winner for one, and I hear there is at least one other in the pipe-line...

judge dreddd

I think they are kinda kewl and if i was a kid i would think them totally wicked, dont forget the weekly is aimed at kids, not us grown ups

paulvonscott

Jason it hasn't been aimed at kids for a long time.

I think that they'll get better as people begin to see what they can really do with the concept.  I expect you'll see less yankee tales and superhero stuff as people suddenyl realise they can do the battle of Hastings and Dunkirk and all sorts of stuff, like.

petemaskreplica

I want no komiks being aimed at me: My genetikally enhanced senses would destroy anyone who tales one out of the holster...