Main Menu

Thought Bubble, Leeds, 15th & 16th November

Started by Bat King, 13 April, 2014, 01:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven Sterlacchini

I'll be there both days.

I'm helping a mate with his table most of the time. But on the Saturday I'll be taking a few hours off, to hopefully get dressed up. I'll be Boba Fett and my son will be Jango Fett.

Looking forward to it.

Hawkmumbler

Does anyone know the trains  from Leeds central to Manchester Victoria? I know the last few from Vic to Bolton but can't seem to find a listing for the former...

Bat King

Both days for me too.

You and your boy will get loads of photo requests Minty :). Looking great on FB.
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Dandontdare

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 10 July, 2014, 02:05:20 PM
Does anyone know the trains  from Leeds central to Manchester Victoria? I know the last few from Vic to Bolton but can't seem to find a listing for the former...

try thetrainline.com

Just had a quick look and the last direct train to ManVic on Sunday 16th (stopping often on the way) is 19:51, getting in at 21:20 but there are plenty of later ones changing at Huddersfield that take similar or less time.

judgerussell

I am drooling over the guest list. There are about 15 current and previous droids I'm looking forward to getting signatures for my 30 years of thrill power. Plus, a stack of art bots for my sketch book.

This is my first time at Thought Bubble, so will need some helpful squaxx to take me under their wing.

Bat King

Warning - Some Squaxx may bite... Some look very feral...
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

Cpt Rhodes

Is Judge Russell the guy who asked me to sign his book in Wetherspoons on Saturday?
You're in for a treat. Thought Bubble is great and 2000 ad usually have a big exhibitor space at the event.

judgerussell

That was me!! I'm also Jack Porter on Facebook. Jack is a nickname, cos I'm a bit of a dogFaced boy!

Jim_Campbell

If you happen across a bloke in a hat calling Pete Wells a [spoiler]cunt,[/spoiler] that'll probably be me. Or possibly his dad.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Proudhuff

PW will cry off at the last minute, it will be Glasgow all over again
DDT did a job on me

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 July, 2014, 06:59:36 PM
PW will cry off at the last minute, it will be Glasgow all over again

Then I shall sit next to an empty chair and verbally abuse that instead, in homage to the great Clint Eastwood.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Judge Nutmeg

going on the sunday through out the day, where's the best watering hole for dredd heads?

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 July, 2014, 05:25:59 PM
Quote from: Hawkmonger on 10 July, 2014, 02:05:20 PM

try thetrainline.com

Just had a quick look and the last direct train to ManVic on Sunday 16th (stopping often on the way) is 19:51, getting in at 21:20 but there are plenty of later ones changing at Huddersfield that take similar or less time.
Thanks DDD. Leaving late on the saturday so gonna have to be an early evening train, which should still give me time for a quick Lancaster Bomber.

Steven Sterlacchini

For once I've booked a hotel on the Saturday, which is a bit of an extravagance because I live in Leeds. It's simply to enjoy any forum meet ups later in the evening.

Dunk!

It's all a bit early for such posturing.

I'll be be there for schoolyard name calling and "scraps" pitted throughout the weekend.

I have a thermos full of booze and some scotch eggs to see me through.

Dunk!
"Trust we"