Main Menu

Red Dead Redemption

Started by amberkraken, 18 May, 2010, 08:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

starting second playthrough :P

Darren Stephens

Played a bit of the multiplayer last night for the first time. Cheers mogzilla, and apologies for the silence. The girlfriend and baby were asleep, so no mic and precious little volume on the surround sound! Bit embarrassing starting off with a piddly little pistol........... and only a mule to ride!  :-[
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

mogzilla

hey dont worry ,same reason here ,the mini would have slept through as she only wetn to bed at 11 due to being excited about my b'day today and the bgt final...

sorry about repeatedly shooting you at first(even though you did get me first!) ;) i forgot you was on my freinds list !!!!  you can change from a girl on the multi player btw pause and goto outfitters you can unlock various characters to play i tended to be a fat bandoleered mexican when i had the donkey.

we need to sort out a huge posse and hunt down the two who shot us in the back!

oh! and next time we take down pikes basin theres some good stuff in there think a schofield revolver and a henry or evans reapeter.

Pete Wells

Well I thought I'd completed this last night having faced off with the big baddie and such... [spoiler]however, I now find myself doing all those tasks on my farm. My feeling of dread is palpable and every time I ride back home I expect to find a smouldering ruin with the Owen and Beru style charred remains of my family. The tension is killing me![/spoiler]

mogzilla

Quote from: Pete Wells on 07 June, 2010, 06:26:18 AM
Well I thought I'd completed this last night having faced off with the big baddie and such... [spoiler]however, I now find myself doing all those tasks on my farm. My feeling of dread is palpable and every time I ride back home I expect to find a smouldering ruin with the Owen and Beru style charred remains of my family. The tension is killing me![/spoiler]

be a man and keep goin' pilgrim!

Devons Daddy

went live, shot up a few gang hideouts,
rode around, did a few missions,
realised i had just lost 2 hours of my life, BRILLANCE!!!!!!!

rockstar i offer my first born to you.
if you are still on the fence, its time to get off. game of the year.
that said, its a great year game wise.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Stuzzle

All these favourable reviews in here are tempting me to commit a BLASPHEMY and send Mass Effect 2 back to Lovefilm only half way through the game and demand they send me R.D.R
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

Pete Wells

I completed this last night and thought the ending was sheer brilliance. I'd seen Red Dead forum threads that were complaining about it so didn't know what to expect (but i certainly didn't expect that!) but I think it was perfect and totally made sense. It made those last few farm missions with the boy wonderfully meaningful.

I can't recommend this game highly enough...

TordelBack

The YouTube footage for this game makes me want to buy a console for the first time in years.  When can we expect the Ichabod Azrael mod?

Colin YNWA

You know Tordelback I feel exactly the same. I almost got some PC games recently including Arkham Aslyum which looked great but a quick dabble with a few cheap games including Dredd vs Death helped me remember why I don't. I'm chuffing rubbish at them and the amount of time I need to invest to get anything out of them simply doesn't exist anymore. Neither does staying up until 4am '...just to complete the next bit..'

Then this game comes along and I'm thinking 'Well I used to be able to handle Playstation games maybe if I got this on a console it'd be worthwhile'

The thought of being a cowboy is clearly driving me to maddness!

Dan Kelly

I opened up New Elizabeth at the weekend, and since then only had a couple of hours available to play.

To cap it all I'm on holiday from Saturday and thus have little chance of completing for the another week!

Richmond Clements

Bah! I wish I had £40 to spare!

Goaty

get it for £33 by this;

http://www.allvouchers.co.uk/Red_Dead_Redemption/182.html

I did, with my birthday money! arrives two days later!

Pete Wells

Yeah, it was GTA4 that made me rather guiltily turn my back on PC gaming and buy my Xbox 360. I must say I've never looked back.

mogzilla

Quote from: Pete Wells on 10 June, 2010, 07:03:33 AM
I completed this last night and thought the ending was sheer brilliance. I'd seen Red Dead forum threads that were complaining about it so didn't know what to expect (but i certainly didn't expect that!) but I think it was perfect and totally made sense. It made those last few farm missions with the boy wonderfully meaningful.

I can't recommend this game highly enough...
y'know you can carry on [spoiler]as the boy all grown up as he gets revenge on the fbi bloke then its sandbox pootling away! even found more missions[/spoiler]