The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Garageman on 21 September, 2010, 10:22:58 PM
Quote from: johnnystress on 21 September, 2010, 09:38:12 PM
John Waters....Lord, how I hate that prick
agreed.

A vile creature, and even on the rare occasion when he's espousing a cause I agree with (father's rights, for example), I find myself turning against it as soon as he opens his mouth.   

Peter Wolf

I admit that i know nothing about John Waters and i dont really have the time or the inclination as i have enough on my plate as it with this kind of subject matter as it is.

I thought this article may be of interest to tothers who have more interest in John Waters than i do:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:frRf48x5znIJ:www.indymedia.ie/article/75809+john+waters+ireland&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox-a

Has he recanted his views/beliefs on Iraq-Blair/Bush etc yet ?

If not then he is not worth listening to as he has no understanding of the subject as he just taking things at face value as he clearly has no understanding of politics/geo-politics.

He may be right about other subject matter but i cant comment because i simply dont know.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

There is a reform that could prevent a future financial crisis, clear the national debt, and restart the economy.

It cures the sickness in our economy and financial system by tackling the root cause of the problem, rather than just the symptoms.

It would make the 'inevitable' cuts in public services completely unnecessary, reduce the tax burden by up to 30%, reduce overall levels of debt and allow us to start clearing the national debt. It takes control of the UK's money supply out of the hands of the commercial banking sector and restores it to the state, where it can be used to benefit the economy, rather than providing a £100 billion annual subsidy to the banking sector.

Join the campaign at:  http://www.bankofenglandact.co.uk/
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

House of Usher

Haven't you said this before?  :lol:

Anyway, I was glad to hear that all 33 Chilean miners were rescued. It made me forget all about child benefit, the deficit, the impending public sector job cuts and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

;)
STRIKE !!!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

House of Usher

Ian Duncan-Smith on Newsnight, about unemployment in Wales:

The unemployed in Baenau Gwent, where unemployment is at 10%, should be prepared to spend an hour each way travelling to Merthyr Tydfil or Cardiff by bus and look for jobs in those places. As a 'job seeker' in Cardiff, I find this objectionable because:

* I don't want people coming from Blaenau Gwent to Cardiff and 'taking our jobs'
* Nobody should be faced with a 2-hour daily commute to earn £6.00 an hour
* It's a waste of fuel to move people 60 miles in a day for a job someone living within 4 miles can do
* Ian Duncan-Smith has no idea how 10 or 12 bus fares in a week would eat into your wages
* From an employers point of view, there's greater risk in employing someone who lives 30 miles away and is dependent upon public transport
STRIKE !!!

Peter Wolf

Quote from: House of Usher on 21 October, 2010, 11:03:38 PM
Ian Duncan-Smith on Newsnight, about unemployment in Wales:

The unemployed in Baenau Gwent, where unemployment is at 10%, should be prepared to spend an hour each way travelling to Merthyr Tydfil or Cardiff by bus and look for jobs in those places. As a 'job seeker' in Cardiff, I find this objectionable because:

* I don't want people coming from Blaenau Gwent to Cardiff and 'taking our jobs'
* Nobody should be faced with a 2-hour daily commute to earn £6.00 an hour
* It's a waste of fuel to move people 60 miles in a day for a job someone living within 4 miles can do
* Ian Duncan-Smith has no idea how 10 or 12 bus fares in a week would eat into your wages
* From an employers point of view, there's greater risk in employing someone who lives 30 miles away and is dependent upon public transport

Honestly i just read your comment and before i even finished reading it i was thinking that WTF happens to the unemployed in Cardiff ?

Is there a surplus of jobs in Cardiff that no one in Cardiff wants ?

Are there no unemployed[unproductive - economically unviable debt slaves] in Cardiff ?

Idiotic nonsense.

I would have told Ian Duncan Smith to sort out the problems that are causing unemployment with his bosses who have deliberately Fucked up the economy.

Stupid Twat.

Any cutbacks/austerity measures to ministerial expenses to help pay off the debt to the centralised banking Oligarchs Ponzi debt slavery scam ?

Its been curiously quiet in that respect.

I have been listening to a 1.5 hr long talk explaining the systemic/endemic mortgage fraud/derivatives scam in the US and Europe and how to stop foreclosures through the courts.Its so convoluted i need to listen to it again.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

How to take back what they take from you :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm_qmqwigyI

This goes on a bit but no one has to read it and i tried to keep it short

Its interesting that derivatives appeared at the exact same time that the deregulation of banks and building societies/easy credit/low interest rates* which created the housing bubble.Overconfidence and greed and too much leverage based on nothing or next to nothing pushed house prices upwards which means more expensive loans.

You couldnt have had Derivates without an easy supply of credit available to generate income.

*Made possible by the removal of the Glass Steagal Act

This is very serious and one possible scenario in the simplest terms would be the federal govt seizing control of the existing mortgages or seizing control of the entire housing stock in the US through whatever means they see fit while the fraud will be allegedly investigated.This will mean the end of private property rights and the beginning of state owned property like in other Communist countries.

This situation will create a crisis and this is how i think the Federal govt in the US will react with a unilateral property/land grab in the US.

Govts are always there to react to a manufactured crisis.

This is just straight off the top of my head because the problem here is who owns the property/holds the note after the mortgage has changed hands and been sold on at a profit 8 to 10 times ?

Bundles of mortgages might have been sold to the Chinese for example which basically means they have been scammed or anyone who bought them has been scsmmed.There is a paper trail leading right back to the initial loan who i think still holds the Note.They are not going to be very happy but they are becoming aware of the scam.

Whoever holds the Note has exclusive rights to the property.Anyone else who has claims against the property but doesnt have the Note has no claim against the property because only the holder of the Note is recognised by a court of law or at least in a court of law  free of corrupt judges.

So this means that if a mortgage or 10,000 - 20,000 mortgages have changed hands 8 times on the Derivatives market bought and paid for each time without a Note attached to each mortgage then they are just trading and buying worthless bits of paper which means if the courts uphold that only the holder of the Note has rights to the property then they all lose out as they were scammed.

Or something like that....

This is the nature of derivatives.

How do you compensate all the investors who have been scammed ?

The short answer is you cant.

This is the beginning of the unravelling and popping of the derivatives bubble.The Derivatives bubble is valued at 4 times the total wealth and physical assets on the planet.1.4 quadrillion ? I forget the exact figure.

The Derviatives bubble will be used as the pretext for unilateral control of the banking and financial sectors and the wiping of the slate and the establishment of global financial governance by that i mean overseers.They already control and own the banking/financial sectors but this time it will be official so those that created the problem will be the solution.

Thats how it works and they have been saving the best till last.

One thing you can be certain of is that Govts and their controllers will be ready with a solution to the manufactured crisis.

Watch this space.......

I just remembered something very important.I heard a good while back that Lawyers were shredding the original deeds to houses in the UK and i thought thats a bit odd to be shredding original documents attached to property   :-\

This came up because of the problems finding deeds to listed/historic buildings and it might possibly be connected to the scam.Shred the original document and produce a new document with different wording.

House of Usher

I'd swear this thread was built on an Indian burial ground.  ;)
STRIKE !!!

The Legendary Shark

"Of all the many ways of organising banking, the worst is the one we have today."

Mervyn King (Governor of the Bank of England) – speaking on banking reform in New York – 25th October 2010

Join the campaign to fix society:  http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 26 October, 2010, 03:10:57 PM

"Of all the many ways of organising banking, the worst is the one we have today."

Mervyn King (Governor of the Bank of England) – speaking on banking reform in New York – 25th October 2010

Join the campaign to fix society:  http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/

I notice that he is only talking about clearing banks rather than privately owned central banks but my guess is banking reform wont go far enough and what he is saying may be right but he said nothing about this before now so its just closing the stable door after the horse has bolted and its just being said for public consumption because whatever the outcome of banking reform is the cause of the problem will be doing the reforming.

Closing the stable door etc is the solution following the problem and the reaction.

He doesnt point out that Fractional Reserve Lending is fraudulent but only points out its unsustainable if banks dont hold enough reserves of cash and cant protect themselves from Bank Runs.

This is just pointing out the obvious and any reform wont happen for another 10 years.

I wouldnt take any notice of this and its just someone who presided over the whole banking fiasco/Ponzi scheme doing a face saving exercise before retirement.

Everything is always corrected or its faults pointed out in hindsight but curiously never with any foresight.

vzzbux

I don't really like talking politics as it causes too much bad feeling but watching the news today and seeing in parliment Labour asking the questions as to why those devises weren't found sooner. But they were found weren't they (fuknutz) and also the new government have not long been in power, so any security at the moment is there from the previous government and any changes that the current government cannot be made without going through the right channels which take time, so to criticise the way the security conduct themselves is to criticise the previous govt surely?

(Steps slowly off soap box)

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Legendary Shark

Parliament has no control over central banking. Rather, the reverse is true.

There can be no progress (social or economic) until the right to create and control the money supply is reclaimed by our *accountable* government. Leaving the creation and control of money in the hands of unaccountable and largely faceless multi-trillionaires is not, I'm sure you can see, the most conducive of circumstances for the betterment of honesty and fairness.

If you'd come up with a scam whereby every penny in tax revenue from 192 of the 196 countries in the world went directly into your pocket, would you give it up without a fight? No, you probably wouldn't - but that's the fight we need to take on. It's not a new fight by any means. Julius Caesar fought it and, by winning, ushered in a Golden Age for Rome and Abraham Lincoln printed "Greenbacks" to pay for the Civil War (which itself was fought more over taxation than emancipation).

I urge everyone to watch the 1995 documentary "The Money Masters" produced by Patrick S. J. Carmack and directed and narrated by William T. Still.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]