Main Menu

Can't post in Prog or Meg threads...

Started by Chris Tresson, 19 December, 2013, 09:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

[Snigger] RAC just made Prodigal into a member [/snigger]

Rick_1138

I am new to the forum, and was looking to ask about Megazine and the dreddlines, mianly as it seems to  have vanished for a couple of issues and I just wondered why.

But found I couldn't pot.

I promise I'm not a spam bot, read droid life and everything :)

However if I have to wait till ihave like 10 or more posts I can wait, plenty places to spam...I err.. mean..chat in the forum ;)

Rick

Frank

Quote from: Rick_1138 on 08 May, 2014, 11:51:41 AM
I promise I'm not a spam bot, read droid life and everything. However if I have to wait till ihave like 10 or more posts I can wait, plenty places to spam...I err.. mean..chat in the forum

You've correctly discerned the reason and the solution, but the truth is even more horrible than you can imagine. You can make as many posts and wait as long as you like, but you won't be initiated into the secrets of the third order of 2000ad Masonry until Richmond the moderator mixes up some purple drank, gets naked, and invites you along to his dressing room like some kind of monstrous, first series of Tyranny Rex hybrid entity composed of disgraced 1970s public figures like Stuart Hall, Max Clifford and all the ones who are still to be tried or have already turned out to have been completely innocent.

Friday nights are usually good, try posting a reminder on your Welcome To The Board thread then.

Rick_1138

Quote from: sauchie on 08 May, 2014, 05:42:37 PM
Quote from: Rick_1138 on 08 May, 2014, 11:51:41 AM
I promise I'm not a spam bot, read droid life and everything. However if I have to wait till ihave like 10 or more posts I can wait, plenty places to spam...I err.. mean..chat in the forum

You've correctly discerned the reason and the solution, but the truth is even more horrible than you can imagine. You can make as many posts and wait as long as you like, but you won't be initiated into the secrets of the third order of 2000ad Masonry until Richmond the moderator mixes up some purple drank, gets naked, and invites you along to his dressing room like some kind of monstrous, first series of Tyranny Rex hybrid entity composed of disgraced 1970s public figures like Stuart Hall, Max Clifford and all the ones who are still to be tried or have already turned out to have been completely innocent.

Friday nights are usually good, try posting a reminder on your Welcome To The Board thread then.

Good advice, will do......the dressing room thing I mean.

Prodigal2

He asked me to sacrifice my wife and I didn't hesitate for a second.

Rick_1138

Still not able to post in those sections, its not the end of the world but I see a few topics I wanted to reply to as I  received my first subscriber edition 'Prog 1881' and wanted to add my thoughts :)

No dramas though :)

Prodigal2

Rick the mighty Richmond is a good man but patience is a virtue that he regards highly.

Hang in there.

Prodigal2

Btw-at what point can you start threads?

NapalmKev

Quote from: Prodigal2 on 14 May, 2014, 11:56:59 AM
Btw-at what point can you start threads?

You can start a thread now. But you'll still only be able to do it on sections you're currently allowed to post in.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Rick_1138

Quote from: Prodigal2 on 14 May, 2014, 11:27:35 AM
Rick the mighty Richmond is a good man but patience is a virtue that he regards highly.

Hang in there.

But...But..Sauchie told me to do it....

I realise the mods were busy, I just meant that Sauchie said it had been done, but then we found it hadn't, so suggested I ask again. :)

I meant no moaning :)

8-Ball

Quote from: Rick_1138 on 16 May, 2014, 02:04:50 PM
Quote from: Prodigal2 on 14 May, 2014, 11:27:35 AM

Hang in there.

But...But..Sauchie told me to do it....

I realise the mods were busy, I just meant that Sauchie said it had been done, but then we found it hadn't, so suggested I ask again. :)

I meant no moaning :)

Could be worse. You could have called him Richard instead of Richmond.  :-[
Whatever happened to Rico, Dolman and Cadet Paris? I'm sooo out of the loop.

capatom

Hi

Have lurked for long enough.

I would like to add some comments into the Dan Dare Vol 1 thread in the News section but can't seem to.   :(

Could someone please enable this?

Many thanks,

CapAtom

The Enigmatic Dr X

I remember when there were no mods and it was all fields around here.
Lock up your spoons!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead