Main Menu

Shedcon Shop

Started by Wake, 02 December, 2002, 04:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

I'll bring along some 2000AD postcards to give out at ShedCon - probably enough for 2 or 3 for every attendee.

However, I also have some stuff I'd like to sell.

If you would like to buy a Foundry preview figure pack (Dredd, Slaine, Strontium Dog, Mean Machine) for ?8.50 or Dredd CCG booster packs (11 cards) for ?1 each please email me. Since I don't want to be carrying around a load of stuff on Saturday I'll only bring them for people who contact me in advance.

I also still have 1 spare Hammerstein and 1 spare Slaine/Ukko pack. These too are ?8.50 each, but only if you also buy a preview pack.

If you aren't going to ShedCon or DreddCon, the packs are ?10 including postage. Sorry to be mercenary about it, but I bought so many packs because people on this board said that they wanted them but didn't want to pack ?7 postage to Foundry, but since I got them only one person has come forward and bought one off me. Ditto the CCG email list and the Dredd booster packs.

Wake

Trout

Just one simple question I hope someone at Rebellion will answer for me.

How many tickets for Dreddcon have been sold in advance?
(I know they'll be available at the door, too, but I would appreciate an indication.)

- Trout

Art

...mutter muttter just a bunch of people who HAPPEn to have congregated in the same pub mutter mutter...

Wake

Which is why I don't want to bring more stuff than I need to.

Wake

Wils

The need for trestle tables grows stronger by the minute...